FACTS: Bateman = Ain't Had Pussy Since Pussy Had Him (Inadequate With Women)

El Chapo2017

1) That is Why Bateman picks fights with IAG (because he knows he is Inadequate with Women)...

PLB's feelings of Inadequacy and Deep-Seated Fear of Women brought on by a severe lack of self-esteem (triggered by his clinically-documented Micropenis) is the reason that he picks fights with IAG...

2) He spends all day taking mouthshits from sleepy. sleepy owns PLB's Punkass...

3) PLB licks the shit out of Hoffa's Ass 24/7 (So Jimmy Will Let Him Post)...

^These are The FACTS! Period!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, El Chapo2017 said:

1) That is Why Bateman picks fights with IAG (because he knows he is Inadequate with Women)...

PLB's feelings of Inadequacy and Deep-Seated Fear of Women brought on by a severe lack of self-esteem (triggered by his clinically-documented Micropenis) is the reason that he picks fights with IAG...

2) He spends all day taking mouthshits from sleepy. sleepy owns PLB's Punkass...

3) PLB licks the shit out of Hoffa's Ass 24/7 (So Jimmy Will Let Him Post)...

^These are The FACTS! Period!

:mutley

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Don't worry Iggy is still passing my personal information around.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Don't worry Iggy is still passing my personal information around.

Say it enough times, maybe one day it will be true.   You’re an odd duck Bateman. 

10 minutes ago, IAG said:

Say it enough times, maybe one day it will be true.   You’re an odd duck Bateman. 

he just threatened to ruin millermikes real life. yet jimmy tells posters to back off him. thats cause the squeaky wheel gets the oil and hes messaging jimmy all the time crying 

21 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

he just threatened to ruin millermikes real life. yet jimmy tells posters to back off him. thats cause the squeaky wheel gets the oil and hes messaging jimmy all the time crying 

He’s an odd duck KK.   You think he believes his lies?  Seems like “so and so is spreading my info, calling my job, etc” is his go to.  

55 minutes ago, IAG said:

He’s an odd duck KK.   You think he believes his lies?  Seems like “so and so is spreading my info, calling my job, etc” is his go to.  

IAG has given my real name and employer information to several people.

Queen Kolzig has been giving and selling my personal information for 13 years.

Too bad he helped someone commit a felony and that's exactly what I told someone who called me last week.

5 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Too bad he helped someone commit a felony and that's exactly what I told someone who called me last week.

LOL. when making up accusations just to sully a random internet persons reputation and/or classic trolling doesnt work a small little lonely man will then go to real life threats. thats what we have here. i hope the federal marshalls dont crash thru my camper door tonight 

11 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

We dont care about all that, what we want to know is why you put he/him on your bio?   :pop

29 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

The fuck I have.  Liar.

Just now, IAG said:

Lol. Guy starts a “woke” thread while simultaneously using pronouns.  You can’t make it up. 

he said last month all the somalians in minny should be killed. then a few days later called a few posters racist

he doesnt care. hes here to upset ppl that is all 

Just now, IAG said:

Lol. Guy starts a “woke” thread while simultaneously using pronouns.  You can’t make it up. 

All i want is some sort of explanation, if the answer is his employer requires it, fine.

Barring that what kind of man would use pronouns? Surely no man at all.