FACTS: Bateman = Ain't Had Pussy Since Pussy Had Him (Inadequate With Women)

El Chapo2017

37 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Correct, i dont know your name, if I was ever told it it wasn't important enough to retain.  IAG's credibility is of the highest level, if she says you use pronouns you can bank on it. Since you haven't denied it it's now confirmed.

Obviously you're free to use as many pronouns as you want, the fact you're apparently not embarrassed and even humiliated by this being known is concerning to us all.  TGF is a place that discourages the use of pronouns. 

You're an ugly pedophile looking dickhead who eats cat food. I can give what you think.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

You're an ugly pedophile looking dickhead who eats cat food. I can give what you think.

No reason to get upset, i didn't insult you in any way, I'm just concerned as a fellow poster over your use of pronouns.

It's not to late to put your big boy pants on and remove the pronouns from your bio, IAG can update the situation. Do that and I'll be the first one to congratulate you.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

No reason to get upset, i didn't insult you in any way, I'm just concerned as a fellow poster over your use of pronouns.

It's not to late to put your big boy pants on and remove the pronouns from your bio, IAG can update the situation. Do that and I'll be the first one to congratulate you.

You should stop scamming the state of Minnesota for free health insurance.

Or stop going to food pantries.

There is nothing redeemable about you as a human being.

2 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Couldn't imagine being an unemployed deadbeat drunk stiff with no family, no friends and no chance in hell at a decent life.

A natural born loser if you will.

and calling your boss/family for 10+ years. all the time. or maybe never a single time. one of those 

14 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Not having a purpose in life is terrible. Lying 24/7 is unhealthy. Living like a soon to be homeless person even worse.

This country is full of deadbeat losers with zero self-awareness.

or im 5'10 200 lbs and can do 50+ push-ups straight. one of those 

17 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Not having a purpose in life is terrible. Lying 24/7 is unhealthy. Living like a soon to be homeless person even worse.

This country is full of deadbeat losers with zero self-awareness.

At least our beloved KK doesn't drive an old jalopy Volvo.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Keep hiding behind the Internet you fucking loser.

OBSESSED Little Bitch...

Keeps Embarrassing Himself...

Oh Well...

Fukk Off, You Obsessed Piece of Shit...

Chapo is GOD to You!

I´ve got the righteous power
All through my excrements you shall roam
Open your mouth and taste the foam
Bend up and smell my anal vapor
Your face is my toilet paper

Rise up and smell again my vapor

YOUR TONGUE WILL BE MY TOILET PAPER!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 11:23 PM, El Chapo2017 said:

1) That is Why Bateman picks fights with IAG (because he knows he is Inadequate with Women)...

PLB's feelings of Inadequacy and Deep-Seated Fear of Women brought on by a severe lack of self-esteem (triggered by his clinically-documented Micropenis) is the reason that he picks fights with IAG...

2) He spends all day taking mouthshits from sleepy. sleepy owns PLB's Punkass...

3) PLB licks the shit out of Hoffa's Ass 24/7 (So Jimmy Will Let Him Post)...

^These are The FACTS! Period!

On 4/10/2023 at 9:23 PM, El Chapo2017 said:

1) That is Why Bateman picks fights with IAG (because he knows he is Inadequate with Women)...

PLB's feelings of Inadequacy and Deep-Seated Fear of Women brought on by a severe lack of self-esteem (triggered by his clinically-documented Micropenis) is the reason that he picks fights with IAG...

2) He spends all day taking mouthshits from sleepy. sleepy owns PLB's Punkass...

3) PLB licks the shit out of Hoffa's Ass 24/7 (So Jimmy Will Let Him Post)...

^These are The FACTS! Period!

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Last word Iggy strikes again. It's creepy how she's so obsessed with me. From stalking my social media accounts to posting personal information and last but not least giving my personal information to other people.

Yet you can’t name one person, show where anything incriminating was posted, etc…even when asked to by multiple people.  Who is the obsessed one?   And you are the one who starts every time. Everyone can see you are a liar, over and over. 

PLB =PRONOUN loser (or liar) Batemean strikes again. 

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

Yet you can’t name one person, show where anything incriminating was posted, etc…even when asked to by multiple people.  Who is the obsessed one?   And you are the one who starts every time. Everyone can see you are a liar, over and over. 

PLB =PRONOUN loser (or liar) Batemean strikes again. 

Desperate frumpy cat woman who seeks attention on a gambling forum full of men.

Sad.