Don't call yourself a FOOTBALL fan................

FISHHEAD

7 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

How lucky is HOUSTON???????????????????......................................

HOUSTON ROUGHRIDERS.........XFL

HOUSTON GAMBLERS.........USFL

HOUSTON TEXANS..........NFL

HOUSTON COUGARS...........NCAA

WhT about the Houston ROCKETS sir?   They are building a team currently.   I expect them to be in the nba finals in 2028...

Listen, I was skeptical in the first 3 weeks, but some friends of mine urged me to watch more, they were right.

The XFL is very cool, like the rules, the TV production, the excitement generated by the players AND THE LOYAL FANS THESE CLUBS HAVE, the D.C. and STL fan base is absolutely wild.

Seriously, check out the crowd today in STL, it's absolutely nuts at these games in the stands. 

I’ll be there again, been to all the games. I’ll say this don’t know barely any of the players outside of a handful but the atmosphere at the Battlehawks games blows away most nfl games.  The fans are rowdy and every week we are shocked by the number of smoking hot girls that come to these games. Not only are they hot, they are standing the whole game yelling at the other team telling them to fuck off :laugh 

That OT last week was fucking awesome it was Iike NHL PK shootout.

all the players in this league are super cool, thankful to be playing and approachable, none of this diva BS you see every week in the NFL

9 minutes ago, Hoops said:

I’ll be there again, been to all the games. I’ll say this don’t know barely any of the players outside of a handful but the atmosphere at the Battlehawks games blows away most nfl games.  The fans are rowdy and every week we are shocked by the number of smoking hot girls that come to these games. Not only are they hot, they are standing the whole game yelling at the other team telling them to fuck off :laugh 

That OT last week was fucking awesome it was Iike NHL PK shootout.

all the players in this league are super cool, thankful to be playing and approachable, none of this diva BS you see every week in the NFL

THIS........and more.

Enjoy the game HOOPS