Free Money with Baseball

Tomorrow's Newspaper

I heard about this last year and jumped in late and made a little money.  So far this year going pretty good.  No handicapping involved and you have action on every game.

Take the first inning over 1/2 a run on every game.  I advise you to use more than one book as these numbers can very quite a bit (15-20cents).  Last year it was over 100 unit winner.  Havent tracked this year but I know it is +.

I missed the first three games today (1-2) but the evening is starting well with 3-0 +3.13 units.

Thought about tracking it here but its too much work to have to put up with the idiots.

rest of the day would be

Pitt/Colorado over -167
Atlanta/SD over -105
cubs/oakland over +105
Milw/seattle over -103
mets/dodgers over -104

good luck 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

problem is the books are on to it.  Most the games were plus money last year while many are the favorite this year.  Still think it will do ok, but doubt it will win 100 units

heritage/wagerweb have "first turnover" in football totally generic

interception -155

funble +115

army-navy and you can bet fumble +115. i think heritage props are $500 for some ppl 

for Tuesday.  I'll be out most of the day and only 2 of my books that I use for this post overnight lines, so I may not be getting the best number.  No lines on the doubleheaders and no line on Tampa since they never know who is going to pitch until the last minute

all are over 1/2 run for the first inning.  listing road teams.

ytd 4-1 +302

san fran +100

arizona +100

pittsburgh -166

atlanta +100

mets -109

angels -112

minnesota -125

texas -115

toronto -129

baltimore -127

milwaukee -112

18 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

heritage/wagerweb have "first turnover" in football totally generic

interception -155

funble +115

army-navy and you can bet fumble +115. i think heritage props are $500 for some ppl 

ive followed some of your props over the years. You are pretty sharp with them. 

I figured you would like this angle

Zero chance this won 100 units last season….Zero

Books wouldn’t allow it for one, and you don’t believe it or you wouldn’t have forgotten about it nor would you have shared it.

Milwaukee Mike know where to find obscure info like this, I bet if he sees this thread and looks it up the +100 units will be more like -3.4

only thing i can see wrong is some of those starts in clevel/boston ect. if they start at a certain time on a sunny day hitters cant see sh1t

like cleveland with a 6:30 est start hitters cant see anything. more excuses and overthinking you make is bad but id cut out about 15% of games on this

50 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Go to VSiN and search first iinning overs. They have it documented there. Remember, last year it was a lot of plus money. Most are minus money this year so a lot of the +EV is gone. Still think it will be profitable 

Mathdotcom developed an extensive model for these that produced plays on select games/pitchers 6-7 years ago and has done extremely well with it ........

...........GL moving forward with these Paper, keep attacking.