Free Money with Baseball

Tomorrow's Newspaper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said the way to make this work is to play after a certain # and press….if you waited until a team was involved in a game Not resulting in a 1st inning run 3 games in a row and pressed for a unit you would be up 12 units 

19x 3 in a row then a win 

4x 4 in a row and a win

you would have only had to press 4x the rest first time winners….I have no idea if the teams played each other so I simply split the total so it’s most likely a little higher

8 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

It was only 20 days of baseball so I figured I’d catch up on this 100 unit blind system so I went thru every game and 161 had a score in the 1st and 151 did not….at odds of -110 this magic system is -4 units 

it's a little more complicated since the odds aren't -110 but good stuff

the odds can be all over the place, so for this one it's very important to have a few different outs and bet a good line early... a +115 can turn to -115 later

i like the modified martingale idea, hard to imagine someone going 15-20 games in a row without a run in the 1st inning

15 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

2 plays today 

Cubs / LAD as Chi has gone 3 games straight 

SD / Az as Pads have gone 3 straight

Bovada has run in the 1st Yes -110 on SD and no line yet on Cubs 

Bovada has 1st inn cubs to score +225 and Dodgers +175

so if they don’t offer a set line of ‘if a run will be scored’ I guess you could bet 1/2 a unit each and maybe get lucky and hit both

Or like Mike said have multiple outs and find it

5 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

It was only 20 days of baseball so I figured I’d catch up on this 100 unit blind system so I went thru every game and 161 had a score in the 1st and 151 did not….at odds of -110 this magic system is -4 units 

Stick to getting butterfly 🦋 tattoos while drinking banana liquor you brain dead punching bag.

5 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Bovada has 1st inn cubs to score +225 and Dodgers +175

so if they don’t offer a set line of ‘if a run will be scored’ I guess you could bet 1/2 a unit each and maybe get lucky and hit both

Or like Mike said have multiple outs and find it

and it helps to be smart enough to know where to look for the lines.  I use Bovada as one of my outs and they have every game listed for first inning.