Free Money with Baseball

Tomorrow's Newspaper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can keep up in this thread with my system to make it easy for everyone to make money or you’ll can play blind on a system that doesn’t work…

Honestly if I’m not wanted then not another post and I’ll stop doing the work for u….just keep in mind the blind system is now -3 and mine is +13

Just say the word 

Crapping up this one? I did everyone a favor and back checked the whole season? How is that crapping it up? I also showed how if you get on board after 3 straight losers you would be up huge after a 22 day span.

Your blind system did not make 100 units last year, the posters should be yelling at you not me….you lied and I’m up 13

If Hoffa gives me a thread that doesn’t allow comments I will post every day on my system , the one that works..

Either way I’m done here, last post in this thread but if gamblers want someone to do the work for them and Hoffa will allow it I’ll run this shit the whole season.

You had a great idea I just tweaked it so it actually worked 

1 hour ago, Teddy kgb said:

If Hoffa gives me a thread that doesn’t allow comments I will post every day on my system , the one that works..

Either way I’m done here, last post in this thread but if gamblers want someone to do the work for them and Hoffa will allow it I’ll run this shit the whole season.

Make a thread Ted.

I'll allow comments, but I won't allow it to get hijacked with trash.

Give it a go, I'd like to see how your method plays out over a larger sample size.

5-8 as i couldnt get the dodger game posted before first pitch.  -3.56

27-24 +84 ytd

so far nothing to get excited about.  I going to continue to track and play these through the end of the month and then I'll decide if its worth the effort then.  If nothing else, its helping me meet rollovers on bonus's without losing (so far)

On 4/21/2023 at 1:49 PM, Teddy kgb said:

weird that you've posted 4 times after your last post in this thread

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

TEDDY bringing the HEAT

takes more than 3 minutes to check lines everywhere and pick the best one, you know that

mike jr has been totally buried lately on some of your favorite slots, pretty sad when i lost 2000 yesterday and still had to give him 1000

feels like i lost 3000 since i'm not seeing that come back