RIP Charles Stanley

Gmcarroll33

Damn.  90 years old and a great life lived and a great man.  Not a fan of his son and his mega church where he appears on tv to the crowds while being worth 40 million at all.

We lost a damn great man today.  My ex lived right next to his church.  Always wanted us to go.  Needless to say I didn't make it. 

22 minutes ago, WVU said:

are you a religious nut, GmCarroll?  That would explain some things.

No I haven't been to church since I was 18 and don't plan on ever going back but I believe in God and Christ is lord and savior though.  Charles Stanley was a good man from my area, that didn't preach bs like Joel Olsteen, and came on tv's across the USA for 30 years.  He got divorced and you would have thought he murdered a child or something.  I thought he was significant enough to give an RIP over.  IAG at least knows who he is.

Since you started it, nothing will ever explain your vote for Joe Biden, or your Tesla WVU.  Those piece of shit batteries on wheels jack up all of our insurance rates.  You have voted for a worse and more expensive life, and bought a car that makes for a more expensive way of life.  Way to look out for your fellow Americans WVU.  🙂

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

No I haven't been to church since I was 18 and don't plan on ever going back but I believe in God and Christ is lord and savior though.  Charles Stanley was a good man from my area, that didn't preach bs like Joel Olsteen, and came on tv's across the USA for 30 years.  He got divorced and you would have thought he murdered a child or something.  I thought he was significant enough to give an RIP over.  IAG at least knows who he is.

Since you started it, nothing will ever explain your vote for Joe Biden, or your Tesla WVU.  Those piece of shit batteries on wheels jack up all of our insurance rates.  You have voted for a worse and more expensive life, and bought a car that makes for a more expensive way of life.  Way to look out for your fellow Americans WVU.  🙂

you are no better than BigRunner changing subjects.  Carry on.

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

:bulb

1 minute ago, WVU said:

you are no better than BigRunner changing subjects.  Carry on.

What the hell are you talking about?  I answered your question with an entire paragraph, and then threw a jab in for fun.  If you're starting to realize the travesty of your Biden vote and Tesla purchase then I can't change that.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I heard that electric cars that get into even minor accidents are being junked(the battery packs at least) because there's no way to tell if the battery packs are intact/cracked, etc, Imagine what the ins rates will be when they become common?

Electric cars another liberal looney fantasy. That is a big trainwreck.

Why do you think all the libtards are so angry and bitter ? 

They wake up everyday knowing they voted for the worst President in history . 

Then they try to forget and move on .

But it haunts them that they were so dumb and gullible ,as they watch the destruction continue. 

Imagine being that dumb. 

5 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Why do you think all the libtards are so angry and bitter ? 

They wake up everyday knowing they voted for the worst President in history . 

Then they try to forget and move on .

But it haunts them that they were so dumb and gullible ,as they watch the destruction continue. 

Imagine being that dumb. 

When WVU's battery on wheels gives out before the promised life expectancy, on top of the expensive tire replacements accumulated due to the weight he's gonna feel really foolish.  No worries he proudly voted Biden, and thinks it was all corrected by voting Desantis, and apparently thinks giving an RIP to a Christian makes you a nutjob.  He's a good dude regardless.

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

No he's not. He's just young, Dumb and ignorant who supports the generations of extreme ideology and racism of the Confederate Jim crow south.

Did you ever watch Charles Stanley OneFooter?  We all know that you're not Jewish now, and clearly not a Muslim either.  Surely you were exposed to some form of religious upbringing.  Charles Stanley was a wise man of God.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Did you ever watch Charles Stanley OneFooter?  We all know that you're not Jewish now, and clearly not a Muslim either.  Surely you were exposed to some form of religious upbringing.  Charles Stanley was a wise man of God.

No need to. Gmcarroll33 is young, dumb, ignorant, and a known supporter of Confederate ideology.