Population Discussion (U.S. And The World)

Mike75

Just read India overtook China as the population leader in the world......

On another note had a discussion and bet with a friend who thinks that there are more blacks than whites in the United States but then again he lives in an urban area his point of view is skewed a bit.

I knew already i had won this bet because i believe that blacks are around 12 percent of the population or near it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

deagle had a forecast out there that said the usa would be down to something like 99 million people in 2030

probably would've been accurate if mandatory vaxxes stayed in place, everyone still standing would be on injection #9 lol

might still eventually be accurate with all the grooming and turning everyone into queers

:deemer

2 hours ago, Mike75 said:

Just read India overtook China as the population leader in the world......

On another note had a discussion and bet with a friend who thinks that there are more blacks than whites in the United States but then again he lives in an urban area his point of view is skewed a bit.

I knew already i had won this bet because i believe that blacks are around 12 percent of the population or near it.

Not yet.  They will overtake them in a month or so.  No real date can be pinpointed.  8 billion earthlings now

bad part of the USA is fat ppl surround themselves with other fat ppl. so the 4500 calories a day which for sure makes a person feel fantastic as all sort of hormonal needs are met. then they have a little group where they get away with it. but its overall a huge burden and giant problem. just saw a 325 lb 18 year old get out of his truck and huck a giant lougee right in front of everyone. local florida guy likely thinks hes cool. guaranteed all his family is fat fuks living off inheritance 

5 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

deagle had a forecast out there that said the usa would be down to something like 99 million people in 2030

probably would've been accurate if mandatory vaxxes stayed in place, everyone still standing would be on injection #9 lol

might still eventually be accurate with all the grooming and turning everyone into queers

Misinformed Mikey, how many Americans has the vaccine poison killed? How many Americans has the vaccine poison made sterile?:bulb

Misinformed Mikey is a certified wacko!

56 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

It's over 1.1 million and climbing. That's just the documented. Last I heard the documented deaths from the vaccine was 9. And it hasn't increased in many months.

I think we’ve been thru this - if one tested died but was COVID positive, doesn’t mean they died from covid.  Another scam for money any power.  

38 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

I think we’ve been thru this - if one tested died but was COVID positive, doesn’t mean they died from covid.  Another scam for money any power.  

Well that's what the ignorant conservative RepubliCons believe. :laugh

Did you hear the latest. Fox News paid 800 million because the had zero evidence the election was stolen from Trump, they knew they were lying to their audience of ignorant conservative republiCons and they didn't want to admit they were lying. They continued to lie after the got sued and the will continue to lie after they agreed to pay 800 million. The cost of doing business?

38 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Well that's what the ignorant conservative RepubliCons believe. 

And they also believe the covid vaccine kills people and makes people sterile. :laugh:doh

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Well that's what the ignorant conservative RepubliCons believe. :laugh

Did you hear the latest. Fox News paid 800 million because the had zero evidence the election was stolen from Trump, they knew they were lying to their audience of ignorant conservative republiCons and they didn't want to admit they were lying. They continued to lie after the got sued and the will continue to lie after they agreed to pay 800 million. The cost of doing business?

You’ve posted the same shit over and over, and will post it again tomorrow.  

9 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

2 hours ago, FairWarning said:

We don’t know how many died from covid either.  

Sad thing is Fox News was lying and Tucker Carlson knew it. Problem is ignorant conservative Republicons like Misinformed Mikey, Dumb Monkey,  FairWarning believe the lies peddled  by Fox News. 

I guarantee you you like his Republicon Senator Ron Johnson,  Misinformed Mikey believes the election was stolen from Trump. Zero evidence of Misinformed Mikey's conspiracies but he's been convinced they're true.:laugh Sad and sick individuals. 

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

India is the real sleeping giant in our world.

If England hadn't shit on them for a century they would be well on their way.

They are hard working, intelligent people motivated by a free economy. Their day will come.

they steal american tech jobs by working for 30% less

they are all over nashua NH. and they are rude pricks who think they are superior