Elons starship rocket just blew up

mikeman

Sad that it blew up, but thank God it was not a manned flight.  I suppose they are valuable faults which are best detected during these test flights.  Sure was fun to watch the whole transmission tho, but makes me sad to think about the $3 Billion dollars flushed down the Gulf of Mexico today...  that could have almost paid Costa Rica's entire national debt I think lol

1 minute ago, sugardaddy said:

Sad that it blew up, but thank God it was not a manned flight.  I suppose they are valuable faults which are best detected during these test flights.  Sure was fun to watch the whole transmission tho, but makes me sad to think about the $3 Billion dollars flushed down the Gulf of Mexico today...  that could have almost paid Costa Rica's entire national debt I think lol

I'm sure they'll fix what went wrong eventually, I'm mainly commenting on the fact the crowd that was obviously invited and gathered to watch the event acted not as observers, but more of a mob. They didn't listen to the controllers describing the events as they unfolded, some cheering/applause is fine but they spent the whole 2-3 min prior to the explosion basically jumping up and down, whooping and hollering.

This is what we've become, an uncouth, ignorant mob.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Finally a response. But it doesn't answer why it took you over 6 months to delete an inappropriate thread about Bigrunner started by KingKolzig but it took you minutes to delete a thread about Vitalyo?

Was yesterday the day fairness Trumped your Nazi buddies?

Because nobody likes nutjobs like you?

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Because nobody likes you?

"I know it's true. I heard it on Fox News". Dumb Monkey 

Dumb Monkey still sore over the $400 he lost to me and Dumb Joey wasn't able to celebrate the Fox News's forcasted far right wing landslide victory 😆

Dumb Monkey! Dumb Joey!

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The thread is about a rocket.

Thanks for the response.  Like the time you banned me for posting off topic in a thread that was dominated by posts of ridicule and pictures of Brock and his family. 

I get it Double Standard Hoffa.  Your moderating is selective and partisan 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

"I know it's true. I heard it on Fox News". Dumb Monkey 

Dumb Monkey still sore over the $400 he lost to me and Dumb Joey wasn't able to celebrate the Fox News's forcasted far right wing landslide victory 😆

Dumb Monkey! Dumb Joey!

I'm sure $400 is a lot of money to you.

A lot of Twinkies that you didn't have to use your food stamps on.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Thanks for the response.  Like the time you banned me for posting off topic in a thread that was dominated by posts of ridicule and pictures of Brock and his family. 

I get it Double Standard Hoffa.  Your moderating is selective and partisan 

Ever though that maybe it's just nobody likes nutjobs like you?