parent type question

TobyTyler

You guys with kids , thoughts on this

my son (15) and his buddies have taken to boxing. my son is not a big kid (he runs cross country, track, so skin and bones) but his buddies are bigger and can do some damage i asssume. this weekend is 2nd week of their fights, they set up a card for my backyard. (with odds and lot of betting lol. one kid comes over in suit does announcing) cple buddies told me i am nuts, and some kid will get a broken nose or worse, and parents will flip out on me. i know some of the parents, but not all. i bought them headgear , they have 14oz gloves.  sounds like mostly friends fighting friends, so don't expect anybody to snap.  can somebody sue the shit out of me? 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

You guys with kids , thoughts on this

my son (15) and his buddies have taken to boxing. my son is not a big kid (he runs cross country, track, so skin and bones) but his buddies are bigger and can do some damage i asssume. this weekend is 2nd week of their fights, they set up a card for my backyard. (with odds and lot of betting lol. one kid comes over in suit does announcing) cple buddies told me i am nuts, and some kid will get a broken nose or worse, and parents will flip out on me. i know some of the parents, but not all. i bought them headgear , they have 14oz gloves.  sounds like mostly friends fighting friends, so don't expect anybody to snap.  can somebody sue the shit out of me? 

Stop being such a h OMO.

18 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

You’re going to lose your house Toby….if one of these kids get a busted nose you are paying for plastic surgery 

happened to a family in massachusetts. they had a simple pool party and a black high school senior drowned. they lost everything even tho it was just an accident. guy was a cop and the blm argument was he should have known better. i guess he should have hired the kid his own personal lifeguard

the guy didnt buy the alcohol for the teenagers. 18 year old teenagers buy their own alcohol and sneak it into a guy who throws a party for his daughter. oh wait. a jogger who cant swim got drunk and went in the water. you done. your life is over. tell your loved ones from your jail cell not to hang out with joggers in the future