parent type question

TobyTyler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the track meets you get some hot moms. meets are long also , so plenty of time to work your way into a conversation.

Daughter's basketball club has one real decent mom, and she's not a nutjob like most of them are. i'm hoping she is there solo for the Philly & AC tournaments. 

32 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

at the track meets you get some hot moms. meets are long also , so plenty of time to work your way into a conversation.

Daughter's basketball club has one real decent mom, and she's not a nutjob like most of them are. i'm hoping she is there solo for the Philly & AC tournaments. 

I'll tell you a story...my sister's friend was at our house and she slipped on some ice that was on the outside steps.

She tried suing my parents.

This will end really badly for you and could result in criminal charges 😕 

2 hours ago, TobyTyler said:

if any fit teen boys pull a groin send em to docs

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

Toby - may be safer to run a pitbull or cock fighting ring in your yard, if I’m reading the room right.

They were holding cockfights at a ranch a few miles from here for years and nobody around even knew about it until Fish & Wildlife showed up on a tip.

I was pissed, never once invited...

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

They were holding cockfights at a ranch a few miles from here for years and nobody around even knew about it until Fish & Wildlife showed up on a tip.

I was pissed, never once invited...

I worked with some hmong guys that were into cock figting, one guy raised the roosters, big money if your bird wins. I asked him once if white people were allowed and he said NO, absolutely not because we cant be trusted.

apparently lot of kids want to get involved but my son is picking who is allowed over and approves on the fight matchups, then i have to approve them also.  only allowing guys who are pretty much buddies to fight one another , and no kids with anger issues, will show up with a big posse, etc.  seems like they had decent crowd on Friday night.  next card in two weeks, my son fighting again, rematch vs original kid he fought.