MLB

TobyTyler

since i am locked permanently out of my home (peeps) will keep record here

Pirates 1st Three Innings -0.5 +180 - i like Roansy Contreras little bit. has has elite slider , but not much else. most of Dodger bats haven't seen him before.

Gonsolin first start hoping for some rust early

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland/Angels Over 9.5 -110

Oakland been sneaky decent vs lefties and Sandoval nothing special

Luis Medina making his debut for Oakland , prtty much because they have nobody else to use. he's not ready. has great stuff but wild as fuck. i watched him pitch in minors for Yanks. throws gas.   only 2 or 3 AAA starts and has walked a guy per inning. 

48 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Toby tell the AC massage parlor story again where you ran away because you thought the cops were pounding on the door.

Too funny 😁 

jeez i had forgotten about that

i don't remember much except a creepy awkward waiting room with a small TV on where i was sitting with couple other strangers, waiting for a relaxing table shower from a nice human trafficked Korean girl named Hanna. somebody pounded on a door, i was already nervous, sprinted out the door and knocked some dude over who had gotten up. was jumping fences and cutting through yards in a rough section of AC before found my way back to boardwalk. 

25 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

jeez i had forgotten about that

i don't remember much except a creepy awkward waiting room with a small TV on where i was sitting with couple other strangers, waiting for a relaxing table shower from a nice human trafficked Korean girl named Hanna. somebody pounded on a door, i was already nervous, sprinted out the door and knocked some dude over who had gotten up. was jumping fences and cutting through yards in a rough section of AC before found my way back to boardwalk. 

😅

21 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Red Sox -1.5

+220 (mgm)

Bieber hasn't been sharp , i don't think  a cool night in Fenway helps

Cleveland has a good bullpen but will still take the RL anyway, Sox lefties been raking vs righties - Jarren Duran, Verdugo, Yoshida

yep biebers K's are o4.5 -135

they think he might struggle tonight