MLB

TobyTyler

29 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Funny thing was that Pat got all excited when Houseprick took his side in the Sleepy battle….Pat stalked Housers post every day after that being sure he was the first to respond to a House post…

House very rarely responded to Pat but Pat was loyal as he found his only internet friend and did as House told him to do which was attack Sleepy…..

Pats mistake was he thought anyone cared about House, House posted nice food pics but was just another loser complaining about his life by taking it out on posters, but Pat was confused and thought both of them were popular and that was his chance to join Juice Free

Vote was 1 yes (Fishhead who wanted to gut Pat) and twelve No of those who can’t stand Pat…

And that’s why Pat is the head of mt Rushmore of worthless posters who somehow duped in to believing they were liked 

Let us know when you pay your debts you fat drunk dumb animal.

Does your wife borrow your shaving cream or vice versa?

It sucks for humanity that you procreated.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

What a hero you are. Too bad you are a deadbeat broke dick drunk who still needs his elderly mother to bail him out.

Plus you're married to a man.

Enjoy your time here with El Chapo and Rubber as the 3 idiots ruining this site…

You have zero friends here dip stick and it’s proven by u not getting any votes for Juice Free…

Tobys coming with me to Peeps…

7 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Toby….no reason to post at this shithole when u can post at Peeps….what do u need out of me to make it happen and I will….

I like Hoffa but he keeps Pat and Runner here to the detriment  of the site so why bother…

Lol stiff

2 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Enjoy your time here with El Chapo and Rubber as the 3 idiots ruining this site…

You have zero friends here dip stick and it’s proven by u not getting any votes for Juice Free…

I enjoy reading Toby's stuff, but if he promises to take the stiff with him, well its been nice knowing ya Toby

3 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

You must be drinking banana liquor again.

I never applied to Juice Free but remember you claiming you turned down membership 🤣

Stick to getting beat up by people half your age while faking a disability.