Who's attacking CASHBET???....................125% CASH BONUS($625 MAX)

FISHHEAD

12 hours ago, D-Hustle said:

FH is trying to set us up.  found this on another forum.

I had 2 books steal 9 k from me. Cashbet.ag and Betagame.ag Any luck with either of those?

Mel S

Those guys are in all liklihood scammers or who knows what, well aware of most all their posts on various topics.................have played at both(as have others I know personally) and never a problem reported, as of yet anyway. 

Having said that, certainly not above C+ in terms of safety with either, but imo worth the risk vs reward with each.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

30th 125% CASH bonus tommorow.........another whackjob just completed.

you're shilling for a book that has $1000/week max payout, actually charges $250 for that $1000 (if they claim you haven't bet enough "square" stuff), and has stiffed a bunch of people?

good thing you made 18k off of losing there, because you could never even make 5k off of winning

7 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

you're shilling for a book that has $1000/week max payout, actually charges $250 for that $1000 (if they claim you haven't bet enough "square" stuff), and has stiffed a bunch of people?

good thing you made 18k off of losing there, because you could never even make 5k off of winning

Fishmush got bitch slapped I enjoyed that 

People I know personally have been paid on more than just a few occasions…….I don’t know the people at SBR with complaints so don’t take what they say to be gospel.

The old adage of risk vs reward to me in this spot is well worth it considering I know people that have been paid and understand the limitations and rules at cashbet , if anyone feels differently, respect their decision.

Believe poster RMI alone has had 5 payouts with no issues.

Having said the above, would still rate cashbet only a D in terms of safety, but again, the risk vs reward fits the bill for me.

Keep in mind, been offshore 25 years and 100 or so shops and only been stiffed once, so my track record is exceptional in terms of risk vs reward

On 7/5/2023 at 2:25 PM, FISHHEAD said:

Having said the above, would still rate cashbet only a D in terms of safety, but again, the risk vs reward fits the bill for me.

Keep in mind, been offshore 25 years and 100 or so shops and only been stiffed once, so my track record is exceptional in terms of risk vs reward

you've been lucky

i've been betting offshore 30 years and got stiffed/slow paid/moved at least 10 times

stiffs from major books include betroyal, betislands, betonsports, betrevolution

3 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

you've been lucky

i've been betting offshore 30 years and got stiffed/slow paid/moved at least 10 times

stiffs from major books include betroyal, betislands, betonsports, betrevolution

i was on sucker pills and had all my money (like $600) so close to depositing at betrevoluion for that 100% cash but always pussied out cause something stunk. i believe they even had a rollover tracker which is nifty