Home Maintenace Thread

redstripe

Got a problem?

We have some skilled members here that could save us money. 

Got down my beach place in OC MD the other day . Wife says somethings leaking under sink. FKKKKKKKKK

Lucked out the sprayer for sink nozzle was leaking on the pull out hose. Luckily it unscrewed and now going to find just the sprayer hopefully for a easy fix. 

I'm a contractor but do not do plumbing. I have a plumbing crew that does my bathrooms and kitchens and they are 3 hours away , so hope this works. To replace entire faucet with new sprayer is a very tight area and no intentions to fk with that unless I cant find a sprayer head . 

9 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Got a problem?

Got down my beach place in OC MD the other day . Wife says somethings leaking under sink. FKKKKKKKKK

Lucked out the sprayer for sink nozzle was leaking on the pull out hose. Luckily it unscrewed and now going to find just the sprayer hopefully for a easy fix. 

I'm a contractor but do not do plumbing. I have a plumbing crew that does my bathrooms and kitchens and they are 3 hours away , so hope this works. To replace entire faucet with new sprayer is a very tight area and no intentions to fk with that unless I cant find a sprayer head . 

k

2 hours ago, redstripe said:

Got a problem?

what are you asking? if you can just replace the hose ?