Anyone tap from the Covidz?

Sinker

10 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Crawl back into the hole you came out of.

Fake tough guy.

Sinker ain't fake anythin kid.  Just an old man with a bad past, for better or worse. Well documented in 3 countries what I was. 

That was then. For the purposes of the remainder of my posting career I can be labelled, libelled or loved. Suit yourself, make it funny for more points. Obese always seems to be high on folks lists here, Slo Diplow had the hilarious shock treatment gif, I know none of it ever gonna be real, live or in person so you go ahead and waste your time, I'll give it all the care and concern I can guy, you've affected so many folks with your online angst, I'm hoping I'll be OK. One thing you can't change is my past tho. It is extremely well documented in 3 countries that I couldn't see eye to eye with folks stupid enough to test my tolerance. Now tho....nah,. I'm 62 years old. high time I learn a bit of self control. 

Seriously tho, you always reminded me of a male version of Alanis Morissette. Whining about the same shit for so long no one fukkin care anymore.

54 minutes ago, Sinker said:

hey man good to see you, just lookin at the Abbott kid for Cinci,

Everything good?

He was striking out righties at a higher rate than lefties at both levels in minors, impressive 

Reds minor league teams are stacked, not sure who ranks them but they have to be top 3

All good here, same office grind with little degen betting to reduce life stress 

18 minutes ago, Sinker said:

Sinker ain't fake anythin kid.  Just an old man with a bad past, for better or worse. Well documented in 3 countries what I was. 

That was then. For the purposes of the remainder of my posting career I can be labelled, libelled or loved. Suit yourself, make it funny for more points. Obese always seems to be high on folks lists here, Slo Diplow had the hilarious shock treatment gif, I know none of it ever gonna be real, live or in person so you go ahead and waste your time, I'll give it all the care and concern I can guy, you've affected so many folks with your online angst, I'm hoping I'll be OK. One thing you can't change is my past tho. It is extremely well documented in 3 countries that I couldn't see eye to eye with folks stupid enough to test my tolerance. Now tho....nah,. I'm 62 years old. high time I learn a bit of self control. 

Seriously tho, you always reminded me of a male version of Alanis Morissette. Whining about the same shit for so long no one fukkin care anymore.

Welcome back young man hope all is well. Don't dwell on it too much I will be 72 in a couple of weeks and self control and me aren't very good company. 

2 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Welcome back young man hope all is well. Don't dwell on it too much I will be 72 in a couple of weeks and self control and me aren't very good company. 

You are my idol. You ain't change your game one bit since I ran into you years or decades ago. Solid.

10 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

He was striking out righties at a higher rate than lefties at both levels in minors, impressive 

Reds minor league teams are stacked, not sure who ranks them but they have to be top 3

All good here, same office grind with little degen betting to reduce life stress 

Kid gonna rack up a bunch of K's for sure, looks like he had some reverse ISO splits and a flyball bias. Great American scares me more than the kid does tho, that park is the biggest launching pad outside of Colorado.

10 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

1 hour ago, Sinker said:

Go throw a pool table at someone you illiterate bastard.

And stop calling people kids.

You sound stupid.

8 hours ago, Sinker said:

Low risk group, Mostly loners and shut in's and folks on the dole here so I'm hoping made it. I had it shit was nasty. Never got the shots tho...

Me and Lady X both had it. I had two shots.  She had 3. Wasn't really sick but had  trouble breathing. 

Welcome back pal. Hope all is well. 

1 hour ago, WVU said:

My brother passed early on with Covid.  It was only a contributing factor as he was in the hospital in very poor health. I’ve had it once.  Bad but not severe.

Welcome back, corktown 

sorry about your bro guy, that's hard