I went out to lunch with my brother

mikeman

We went to a chinese buffet, we were there about a hour and a half, i was done eating in about 30 min and he keeps going back for tiny plates of jello and ice cream, he's like an old man(he's only 5 years older than me).

I sat there while he told me how much trouble trump was in and how he's completely F'd, I said I suppose you love biden and he said he's better than that crook.

I paid the bill with my credit card, it was $27 plus tip(which I paid), he gave me $10 for his share. He's even cheaper than i am.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

I don't get all this Trump hate

Biden is 1000x the crook he is and has made America worse

Anyone voting for Biden is fukked in the head and should never be spoken too again.

My brother is clueless, he has never had cable tv and doesn't really use the internet much, last year we were discussing the ukraine war and he said the most trusted source is the BBC. I told him that's prob the worst news source in the world and he thought I was nuts.

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

I don't get all this Trump hate

Biden is 1000x the crook he is and has made America worse

Anyone voting for Biden is fukked in the head and should never be spoken too again.

Smoke and mirrors , dumb people will fall for it again. The sheep are many. 

The media is non stop Trump is bad lol . 

Thats all they see. 

14 hours ago, redstripe said:

Smoke and mirrors , dumb people will fall for it again. The sheep are many. 

The media is non stop Trump is bad lol . 

Thats all they see. 

I don't watch TV, cable, netflix, I haven't seen a newscast, commercial, listened to radio in years. Internet only for research and entertainment.

People are my news, they are a complete tell on just about anything and everything. Anywhere and everywhere. They'll tell the truth even when they're full of shit, non verbals, inflections, eye movement and nervous reaction.

Trump is about as emotionally and intellectually mature as a grade 10 student. He has totally lost site of the chasm between his own lies and reality he's lied to much. He is a prop and has played his role perfectly.  Biden is incapable, has the worst focus of any leader I've ever seen and is basically being used as a prop. He doesn't have a clue about the real issues facing his people. Way past his best before date. His own voters have little or no exuberance when he speaks. 

Kamala has nice tits.

There is the most honest take on US politics you're gonna find.

I have no take or clue on the issues before either one of them because quite frankly nether do they and no one in the country gives two fukks about governance anymore anyway.

The USA's future relies completely on the ability of either faction to piss down their neighbors throat. Not the TURNIP or weekend at Bernie's Joe Biden.

You don't need a TV to figure that out just go outside. Anywhere in N. America.

4 minutes ago, Sinker said:

I don't watch TV, cable, netflix, I haven't seen a newscast, commercial, listened to radio in years. Internet only for research and entertainment.

People are my news, they are a complete tell on just about anything and everything. Anywhere and everywhere. They'll tell the truth even when they're full of shit, non verbals, inflections, eye movement and nervous reaction.

Trump is about as emotionally and intellectually mature as a grade 10 student. He has totally lost site of the chasm between his own lies and reality he's lied to much. He is a prop and has played his role perfectly.  Biden is incapable, has the worst focus of any leader I've ever seen and is basically being used as a prop. He doesn't have a clue about the real issues facing his people. Way past his best before date. His own voters have little or no exuberance when he speaks. 

Kamala has nice tits.

There is the most honest take on US politics you're gonna find.

I have no take or clue on the issues before either one of them because quite frankly nether do they and no one in the country gives two fukks about governance anymore anyway.

The USA's future relies completely on the ability of either faction to piss down their neighbors throat. Not the TURNIP or weekend at Bernie's Joe Biden.

You don't need a TV to figure that out just go outside. Anywhere in N. America.

That was a lot of extra blabber for you to tell us all that you think an Indian women is attractive.  Contribution noted however.