I went out to lunch with my brother

mikeman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No negros basically anywhere I go, there were a few mexicans there  - real dirty and sweaty, obviously on their lunch hour. Gotta respect the work ethic.

i left that cat some sausage and cheezits out on the carport. woke up and a coyote apparently ate it and fuked up everything in sight 

5 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That was a lot of extra blabber for you to tell us all that you think an Indian women is attractive.  Contribution noted however.

Got no fukkin clue who this is but they're 100% American, a legend in their own mind, full of shit and a respectable conservative just ask.

See how easy it is. The forums are a tell all of human nature probably one of the best.

African American/S. Asian American = Indian. 

All I mentioned were her tits.

Kamala Harris

1 hour ago, Sinker said:

Got no fukkin clue who this is but they're 100% American, a legend in their own mind, full of shit and a respectable conservative just ask.

See how easy it is. The forums are a tell all of human nature probably one of the best.

African American/S. Asian American = Indian. 

All I mentioned were her tits.

Kamala Harris

Chill out bro.  I simply was trolling your political rant.  Yeah Tulsi has a nice body.  Too old for me and the skunk hair doesn’t work but her body is awesome.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Waiting for an update on the laundry Mike...

A question for the board, do you fold your socks? I make a concerted effort to match my socks up, a friend of mine said he just throws the whole batch in a drawer and pulls 2 out every day.

I consider that to be an abomination against God.

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

ive seen the cat. its skinny 

but coyotes are around and have eaten ppls chickens here. i woke up and something destroyed the carport, could not have been that tiny cat

we got some big azz wolves up here but you rarely see them.

Just like Sinker

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Chill out bro.  I simply was trolling your political rant.  Yeah Tulsi has a nice body.  Too old for me and the skunk hair doesn’t work but her body is awesome.

fukk cares guy you a troll

old folk got some fukked up hobbies

10 hours ago, Sinker said:

I don't watch TV, cable, netflix, I haven't seen a newscast, commercial, listened to radio in years. Internet only for research and entertainment.

People are my news, they are a complete tell on just about anything and everything. Anywhere and everywhere. They'll tell the truth even when they're full of shit, non verbals, inflections, eye movement and nervous reaction.

Trump is about as emotionally and intellectually mature as a grade 10 student. He has totally lost site of the chasm between his own lies and reality he's lied to much. He is a prop and has played his role perfectly.  Biden is incapable, has the worst focus of any leader I've ever seen and is basically being used as a prop. He doesn't have a clue about the real issues facing his people. Way past his best before date. His own voters have little or no exuberance when he speaks. 

Kamala has nice tits.

There is the most honest take on US politics you're gonna find.

I have no take or clue on the issues before either one of them because quite frankly nether do they and no one in the country gives two fukks about governance anymore anyway.

The USA's future relies completely on the ability of either faction to piss down their neighbors throat. Not the TURNIP or weekend at Bernie's Joe Biden.

You don't need a TV to figure that out just go outside. Anywhere in N. America.

A+ post sir.................and of course, SPOT ON

3 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Trying my best to decipher this.  Who’s old?  I’m probably one of if not the youngest guys posting here.  

Have a good night. 

4 hours ago, Sinker said:

fukk cares guy you a troll

old folk got some fukked up hobbies

and "young".

21 hours ago, Sinker said:

I don't watch TV, cable, netflix, I haven't seen a newscast, commercial, listened to radio in years. Internet only for research and entertainment.

People are my news, they are a complete tell on just about anything and everything. Anywhere and everywhere. They'll tell the truth even when they're full of shit, non verbals, inflections, eye movement and nervous reaction.

Trump is about as emotionally and intellectually mature as a grade 10 student. He has totally lost site of the chasm between his own lies and reality he's lied to much. He is a prop and has played his role perfectly.  Biden is incapable, has the worst focus of any leader I've ever seen and is basically being used as a prop. He doesn't have a clue about the real issues facing his people. Way past his best before date. His own voters have little or no exuberance when he speaks. 

Kamala has nice tits.

There is the most honest take on US politics you're gonna find.

I have no take or clue on the issues before either one of them because quite frankly nether do they and no one in the country gives two fukks about governance anymore anyway.

The USA's future relies completely on the ability of either faction to piss down their neighbors throat. Not the TURNIP or weekend at Bernie's Joe Biden.

You don't need a TV to figure that out just go outside. Anywhere in N. America.

Kind of a slam against sophomores, don’t you think?

8 hours ago, Sinker said:

dude know folks ages

in a chitty

and he's one of, if not  the ______  here.

fill in the blank appropriately. The guy remind me of my mother in law

Perhaps you just have a strange way of writing your thoughts out.  I still have no idea what the hell you’re saying.  

It could have just been left at “i like an Indian woman’s titties” but here you are still with a bunch of incoherent ramblings.

55 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Perhaps you just have a strange way of writing your thoughts out.  I still have no idea what the hell you’re saying.  

It could have just been left at “i like an Indian woman’s titties” but here you are still with a bunch of incoherent ramblings.

who fukkin cares Mom it's chitty.

skip over the shit if you can't figure it out

unless your life's goal is to point out grammar, spelling or whatever, that I completely understand.

Folks need a good goal oriented challenge in life, kudos. I'll make every effort to improve my posting grammar.

Thanks a bunch for the heads up you've changed my entire outlook on life, I'm excited about that hun, the posting community is too..

1 minute ago, Sinker said:

Who ever that dude is, he's a goofy bastard. 

hes s good guy normal guy. but ive never seen a poster so impacted by the cia psy-ops thru the course of 3 years

guy is so angry at how things are going. you can just see the decline of his attitude month by month 

Just now, KingKolzig said:

hes s good guy normal guy. but ive never seen a poster so impacted by the cia psy-ops thru the course of 3 years

guy is so angry at how things are going. you can just see the decline of his attitude month by month 

Common these days. Folks are barreled in. Anyone who's been indebted for years is DOA. Got hooked on spending free money, buying conveniences not essentials. Entire families are trapped that way. Gambling on their own weaknesses now, oblivious to what's around the corner. No plan. Bankruptcies will skyrocket. 

Running around acting like they got life clocked. DOA

All these folk gonna make Sinker filthy fukkin rich and that was the plan 4 years ago. 

Coming along nicely