I went out to lunch with my brother

mikeman

13 minutes ago, Sinker said:

who fukkin cares Mom it's chitty.

skip over the shit if you can't figure it out

unless your life's goal is to point out grammar, spelling or whatever, that I completely understand.

Folks need a good goal oriented challenge in life, kudos. I'll make every effort to improve my posting grammar.

Thanks a bunch for the heads up you've changed my entire outlook on life, I'm excited about that hun, the posting community is too..

Noted.  I guess we can just skip over one another's posts.  I try to be nice and cool with everybody but it seems you write really strange, seem to go at everybody here for no reason vs just being cool.  Whatever dude.  Enjoy your day.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

hes s good guy normal guy. but ive never seen a poster so impacted by the cia psy-ops thru the course of 3 years

guy is so angry at how things are going. you can just see the decline of his attitude month by month 

If you're referring to me I have no idea wtf you're talking about.  I'm far from angry.

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

If you're referring to me I have no idea wtf you're talking about.  I'm far from angry.

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Noted.  I guess we can just skip over one another's posts.  I try to be nice and cool with everybody but it seems you write really strange, seem to go at everybody here for no reason vs just being cool.  Whatever dude.  Enjoy your day.

perfect

11 minutes ago, Sinker said:

happy guy. policing grammar in a chitty.

Sounds fun. Fun is happy.

took a light hearted post with a pic of some nice tits

and turned it into hooked on phonics.

You just write really weird is all.  I never know if I'm not up to date with the newest internet lingo, or whatever else it might be. You blabbered about nonsense political opinions which I pointed out could have been summed up in a quick "I like this Indian woman's titties."  Yet here we are and I still never have a clue what you're saying in any response.  I honestly never intended to even engage in any posting with you.  You don't seem to be a very interesting dude.  But I welcome your posts. 

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You just write really weird is all.  I never know if I'm not up to date with the newest internet lingo, or whatever else it might be. You blabbered about nonsense political opinions which I pointed out could have been summed up in a quick "I like this Indian woman's titties."  Yet here we are and I still never have a clue what you're saying in any response.  I honestly never intended to even engage in any posting with you.  You don't seem to be a very interesting dude.  But I welcome your posts. 

fukk I know who this is.

lolz

bye.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Billy Stink is about as interesting as a homeless bum taking a shit.

Plus he stiffed people at EOG.

hey wait a second that homeless bum could be a tanned 15 year old. lets think about this every night in our office at 1 am before making a move

-DW

4 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

everyone is angry now. if you arent you are not paying attention

at least you have money if you can put 1200 on longshot golf prop 

noticed a bunch of little blisters all over my hands just now. not really angry just want to leave. which i will pretty soon i believe

15 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

everyone is angry now. if you arent you are not paying attention

at least you have money if you can put 1200 on longshot golf prop 

I don't do angry any more, the fukk is there to be angry about?

Every human comes with an on/off button. 

Easy to filter noise or just turn the shit off. 

I got no mandate to deal with mad people any more. 

Or idiots. 

14 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Billy Stink is about as interesting as a homeless bum taking a shit.

Plus he stiffed people at EOG.

reads every word I write

has a hissy, smash keyboard, post the same tired kiddy shit

over and over and over........

for decades. 

what a fukkin life

14 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Better than being a fake tough guy wannabe gold miner stiff.

nah

Cryin your drippy ass off every day about shit you can't do a damn thing to change is about rock bottom. The angst ridden reality of a 22⅜ person degenerates chitty is just a little more than you can handle. 

Beaker I know it takes a long time for guys like you to fit in to your surroundings.

Give it another 15-20 years you'll get there.

2 hours ago, Sinker said:

nah

Cryin your drippy ass off every day about shit you can't do a damn thing to change is about rock bottom. The angst ridden reality of a 22⅜ person degenerates chitty is just a little more than you can handle. 

Beaker I know it takes a long time for guys like you to fit in to your surroundings.

You should go commit another felony so the forum can be rid of you for 18 months.

On 6/19/2023 at 10:45 AM, Sinker said:

nah

this is completely spot on. bateman has admitted at sbr he has malignant narcissistic personality disorder and chronic low level depression and sinker snuffed it out in a week