Another DUI for Mr. BOB HUGGINS

FISHHEAD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably.  I would figure they're looking for any reason after his gay slurs on the radio lately.

My buddy has a friend who is a college bball assistant at some school in the SE.  At a coaching clinic, he listened to all the HOF coaches teach their stuff (Boeheim 2-3 zone, Roy Williams secondary break, Coach Rat on how to flop like a dookie, etc.).  He said Huggins got up their at 8 am in the morning already trashed on whiskey and gave the most phenomenal teaching of basketball he'd ever heard.  It's the late night stuff that's getting to him.  He needs to stop drinking or just pass out before 5.  

36 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Probably.  I would figure they're looking for any reason after his gay slurs on the radio lately.

My buddy has a friend who is a college bball assistant at some school in the SE.  At a coaching clinic, he listened to all the HOF coaches teach their stuff (Boeheim 2-3 zone, Roy Williams secondary break, Coach Rat on how to flop like a dookie, etc.).  He said Huggins got up their at 8 am in the morning already trashed on whiskey and gave the most phenomenal teaching of basketball he'd ever heard.  It's the late night stuff that's getting to him.  He needs to stop drinking or just pass out before 5.  

KNIGHT UP!

medical science saves so many reckless bums

my felon brother was just brought back from the dead with a 14 hour heart surgery. 2 months later he was wasted on 18 beers. hes the most aggressive prick ever and a headache for anyone within 10 miles of him. yet the UF medical team gave him the A+ 

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Nah Dean is the GOAT.  Anybody coach that ever talked bball strategy, coaching, stats, and running a program with him tended to agree.  He was analytics before they even existed.

VEGAS, not BOBBY

⚔️

Enjoy the Championship parade tonight