I am 100% convinced our phones

Boatboatboat

57 minutes ago, Boatboatboat said:

Listen to our conversations and the ads we see are based on key words in our conversations.

No doubt about it. I was having a conversation about investing in English sovereigns and boom, next day ads for buying gold sovereigns show up. I'm not buying coincidence on that one. Anyway it has happened numerous times with other stuff. 

10 minutes ago, Boatboatboat said:

But yes EZ and I have made hundreds of 1000's since the Cory situation.

Amazing acutely the $ I have made from that trip.

Cream always rises.

You given any thought to paying me what you owe me?

thats a lot of money to me. i dont make any big decisions until im 2 months sober

thats when i feel capable without dead spots in my brain 

4 hours ago, shooterman said:

No doubt about it. I was having a conversation about investing in English sovereigns and boom, next day ads for buying gold sovereigns show up. I'm not buying coincidence on that one. Anyway it has happened numerous times with other stuff. 

This is accurate. 

You can literally have a conversation about anything and boom...you'll get ads on that topic. 

17 minutes ago, IAG said:

Deleting facebook over a decade ago was one of the better things I ever did for myself.  What an utter waste of time.

People get thrown off for a second when they first meet you and want to know more about you, and you tell them you have no facebook, no instagram, no snapchat or any other stupid app.  But once they realize you’re normal and just like them and that they’re the ones wasting life away following others lives on social media they eventually delete theirs too.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Deleting facebook over a decade ago was one of the better things I ever did for myself.  What an utter waste of time.

People get thrown off for a second when they first meet you and want to know more about you, and you tell them you have no facebook, no instagram, no snapchat or any other stupid app.  But once they realize you’re normal and just like them and that they’re the ones wasting life away following others lives on social media they eventually delete theirs too.

I get a new phone every year, the first thing I do is delete/deactivate facebook.

I just don't fukkin care who listen to my 4 phone conversations a year. 

safe to assume we are all just walking live data sets, plug and play into a zillion algorithms, programmed through media and various services to "check in daily".

If you aren't generating typical data, they'll know why. Anyone avoiding the generic data collection points is bumped to another program.

Who fukkin cares. 

I hope I'm still alive when the AI world fukks up and eats itself.