Titanic Tourist Submarine

D-Hustle

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

no kidding. a billionaire really trusts that p.o.s jalopy at a depth that nuclear submarines cant get to

great CIA writing here

I saw some nimrod on Fox saying they should send a nuke sub there so it can go down to the floor and look for it. As far as I know a sub  "might" be able to go  a few thousand ft down, no way could it get to 13K.

Just now, mikeman said:

I saw some nimrod on Fox saying they should send a nuke sub there so it can go down to the floor and look for it. As far as I know a sub  "might" be able to go  a few thousand ft down, no way could it get to 13K.

It would be crushed like a tin can by the pressure before it ever got to 12,500 feet.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

A quick google suggest most american subs can go to 800-1000 ft, 1 can go to approx 3000 ft, certain russian subs can go to approx 4-5000 ft because they are made of titanium - american subs are made of steel.

image.png.af916c8f3b0e9d0f8ad6ded48c79dc87.png

Metallurgist Admits She Falsified Test Results for Steel Used in Navy Submarines

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/08/us/metallurgist-navy-false-steel-tests.html

We had this thing here in Ottawa "Titanic last meal recreated" at the Fairmount Chateau Laurier hotel with the music waitresses dressed just like on the ship the whole thing a replica 10-course meal served in the first-class dining room of the Titanic the night it struck an iceberg and sank. One of my friends a french woman told me about it, she was so excited to attend a venue. And I was thinking to myself she and all these people who will attend are fvcking retards. 
The atmosphere the music, food wtf. 

3 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

We had this thing here in Ottawa "Titanic last meal recreated" at the Fairmount Chateau Laurier hotel with the music waitresses dressed just like on the ship the whole thing a replica 10-course meal served in the first-class dining room of the Titanic the night it struck an iceberg and sank. One of my friends a french woman told me about it, she was so excited to attend a venue. And I was thinking to myself she and all these people who will attend are fvcking retards. 
The atmosphere the music, food wtf. 

just like the civil war re-enactment guys. so dumb. likely just a smokescreen for gay bears to meet up in the woods 

9 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Metallurgist Admits She Falsified Test Results for Steel Used in Navy Submarines

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/08/us/metallurgist-navy-false-steel-tests.html

The maximum "crush" depth is theoretical, lets say it's designed to go to 2500 ft and you think it could go to 4000, if you test the limits   you might not come back up...son of a bitch, it only went to 3600. Add in age and unknown construction flaws and anything could happen.