Dog cbd?

TobyTyler

13 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Anybody use it for an older dog? My smallish dog not that old like 7 or 8 but has gotten annoying I think because heart murmur causing problems, gets tired quick, coughs, etc. 

Saw these online, no idea 

Screenshot_20230623_203152_Chrome.jpg

Start with 100 see how he does, if its no good you'll find it in morn. I used CBD oil with butter on my cat she's way better for it. Cats love butter pup might like something else. Way cheaper/dose, cleaner than the treats. Hope it work man good luck

luck

• 2 months later...

As dogs age, they can face various health challenges. CBD could potentially offer some relief, especially if your pup's dealing with a heart murmur and related issues.I've heard of folks using CBD to help their furry friends feel more comfortable and manage symptoms. It's heartwarming to see pet owners like you exploring natural options to improve their well-being. If you're curious to learn more about how CBD might help your dog, you should definitely check out THC blogs. They've got some great insights and information that could be super helpful on your journey to support your pup's health. Wishing you and your doggo all the best on this path to improved vitality!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, virgilcorbitt said:

I've heard CBD can work wonders for dogs, especially for older pups dealing with issues like your little one. It's known to reduce stress, ease pain, and boost overall health. Before diving in, it's smart to consult with your vet about the right dosage for your dog's size and condition. And hey, speaking of CBD, I recently tried a thc free cbd vape, and I'm pleasantly surprised by the taste and its effects. It's been a relief for headaches, and anxiety, and improved my sleep. So, It's worth exploring for both fur babies and humans!

Fukk you sir 🖕🏻