This new jennifer lawrence movie looks fantastic

mikeman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

To each their own.  She doesn’t do anything for me.  Maybe it’s bc everybody talked up Winter’s Bone to be a masterpiece and it turned out to just be some boring indi movie.

yea, i didn't care for that one either.

I can watch red sparrow all day every day however.

25 minutes ago, trytrytry said:

what a super movie experience. they just stopped making R comedies with some tenderness.   3 stars out of 3.

way too many movie mistakes, poor editing, and unfunny writing for my liking

in one scene his drink kept phantom-moving from one side of the table to the other, stuff like that pisses me off

19 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

She needs to pick better movies to play in or perhaps she just sucks as a lead actress.  Not a single movie she’s been in so far that has an 8 or above rating on IMDB.

x-men days of future past was 7.9, first class/silver linings 7.7, american hustle was good, hunger games series was decent

4 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

x-men days of future past was 7.9, first class/silver linings 7.7, american hustle was good, hunger games series was decent

Wasn’t a fan of Silver Linings or American Hustle.  Personally I think the only common denominator in both had to be that Jennifer Lawrence dragged the movie down.  

14 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Wasn’t a fan of Silver Linings or American Hustle.  Personally I think the only common denominator in both had to be that Jennifer Lawrence dragged the movie down.  

Dude Russell Crowe was a highly decorated actor 20 year ago.

Now he does crappy movies and looks like shit.

Not one single straight man here would kick Jennifer Lawrence out of bed for eating crackers.

12 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Not one single straight man here would kick Jennifer Lawrence out of bed for eating crackers.

Crowe did gain like 100lbs, that's why he cant get big roles.

3 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

She’s just not my type I guess.  And I’m sort of picking on her acting for fun.  Being honest, I’ve never seen a movie she was in where I thought she was a terrible actress.  However, I stand by saying that I’ve yet to see a movie she was in where I thought it was amazing though.  Hence why not a single one is an 8 or above on IMDB.

• 2 weeks later...