FH, your rock is still here

kyhawk

15 hours ago, BGS 9.5 said:

Knob City

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2742538-iowa-blows-out-jt-barrett-ohio-state-55-24-for-upset-win-nathan-stanley-5-tds

he Iowa Hawkeyes put the No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes' College Football Playoff hopes in peril Saturday by pulling off a convincing 55-24 upset at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, Iowa.

Hawkeyes sophomore quarterback Nathan Stanley outdueled Buckeyes signal-caller J.T. Barrett by throwing for 226 yards, five touchdowns and no interceptions.

After putting up big numbers in OSU's 39-38 win over Penn State last week, Barrett struggled to the tune of 208 passing yards, three touchdowns and four interceptions. He also had 63 rushing yards.

The loss dropped the Buckeyes to 7-2, which likely means they will have to win out to have any chance at a coveted CFP spot.

Nice Memory Iowa Blows Out JT Barrett, Ohio State 55-24 for Upset Win; Nathan Stanley 5 TDs

Always great to ruin any chance the Buckeyes have for a championship.

Ohio State Still Has "Scar" From 2017 Blowout Loss At Iowa

The Buckeyes turned the ball over four times and the Hawkeyes dealt a fatal blow to their playoff hopes.

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Was thinking the same. Clearly never seen any of those campuses. Been to all 3 and they’re incredible, particularly the views from Pepperdine 

Been to all three , all more than once.

IOWA wayyyyy better.

The campus is sprawling in Iowa City and it's tremendous.

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i was going to go to pepperdine, but when i toured it the whole place seemed like a cult

i should've gone there anyway

One of my best friends SON played baseball there, been there 3 times for baseball games,............................yes, GREAT scenery.

IMG_1335.jpeg

When visiting, grab a pizza here.

IOWA CITY  excellent pizza options throughout the entire metroplex area, many great options. 

The pizza great in Iowa City because of the fresh meats and cheeses available in the area, but the topper is the the unique WATER in Iowa City(which is undrinkable), but it makes for outstanding pizza. 😁