Robert Deniros grandson found dead

KingKolzig

Leandro De Niro-Rodriguez, an actor and the grandson of Robert De Niro, died on Sunday after being sold pills laced with fentanyl, said his mother, Drena De Niro. De Niro-Rodriguez, who appeared with his mother in the 2018 films "A Star Is Born" and "Cabaret Maxime," was 19 years old.

Drena De Niro and her father, Robert De Niro, announced De Niro-Rodriguez's death on Monday. A cause was not provided. 

De Niro-Rodriguez's mother later replied to an Instagram user who, in the comments section of an Instagram post she shared in the wake of his death, asked, "OMG, why? How?"

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Remember when De niro went on the oscars and wished death on trump? if trump was classless he would remind de niro of that now and rub it in.

Was thinking the same.  He got what he asked for with Biden and having wide open borders with the cartels pouring in fentanyl.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It's very selfish to be fathering children in your 80's.

You're denying the kid a father's influence in his life.

You're selfish too when you said you couldn't wait for your kid to leave your house.  I still don't get your reasoning.  If I had a kid I wouldn't want them to leave home.  Makes no sense to go out and rent or pay a mortgage when they're gonna inherit the house anyway.  That's why Chinese people are so loaded.

13 hours ago, mikeman said:

Remember when De niro went on the oscars and wished death on trump? if trump was classless he would remind de niro of that now and rub it in.

KId would still be alive if Trump was president

Biden open borders allows the Fentynal to pour in.

7 hours ago, D-Hustle said:

You're selfish too when you said you couldn't wait for your kid to leave your house.  I still don't get your reasoning.  If I had a kid I wouldn't want them to leave home.  Makes no sense to go out and rent or pay a mortgage when they're gonna inherit the house anyway.  That's why Chinese people are so loaded.

from 13 to 25 you would probably want them to leave... kids are sweet from 5-12, after that they are teenagers and young adults with very little common sense or regard for anyone but themself

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

from 13 to 25 you would probably want them to leave... kids are sweet from 5-12, after that they are teenagers and young adults with very little common sense or regard for anyone but themself

My 12 year old is entering 13 soon and its already evident what a pain in the ass teenage years will be.  

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

My 12 year old is entering 13 soon and its already evident what a pain in the ass teenage years will be.  

Only a parent understands this...

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Up through 12 is easy. Once they get to be teens they change and by that i mean they develop interests in different things.

If you have a daughter they might want to start to hang out with their friends and if they like boys you just pray they dont like certain ones and by that i mean hope its not someone 'Across the tracks' sorta speak.

My son is 17 will be 18 in Nov. He met a gal online from Delaware moved in with her then they broke up and thats a lot of miles of me going back and forth to pick his ass up every time they have a blowout. The last time it cost me 300 in plane tickets to get him home.

He broke it off with Ms Delaware NOW he he is chatting with someone in Montana.

6 hours ago, Mike75 said:

Up through 12 is easy. Once they get to be teens they change and by that i mean they develop interests in different things.

If you have a daughter they might want to start to hang out with their friends and if they like boys you just pray they dont like certain ones and by that i mean hope its not someone 'Across the tracks' sorta speak.

My son is 17 will be 18 in Nov. He met a gal online from Delaware moved in with her then they broke up and thats a lot of miles of me going back and forth to pick his ass up every time they have a blowout. The last time it cost me 300 in plane tickets to get him home.

He broke it off with Ms Delaware NOW he he is chatting with someone in Montana.

different interests are fine, it's the attitude that's the REAL problem

i don't care if my kids cost me a lot of time, effort, and money... if they would at least be grateful!  and i have good kids, it's just the age, to deal with a 13-25 yr old you have to watch everything you say and walk on eggshells

same comment one day can get a laugh, and the next day get your head ripped off

43 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

he was about to tell all and break up a big pedo ring in Hollywood. 

he was fake suicided to protect the big wigs 

hurry up and stuff will cover in his next podcast 

Will allegedly be viewed by hundreds of thousands of viewers world wide and making great money for it, but still can’t find $200 to pay his debt or too sorry of a human being to do the right thing.

It would be an shocker if they even have 1k viewers much less 100k.