Any dining places on your bucket list?

Dire Straits

Go with commanders palace that both Broke and Boat recommended. I wish I'd had went there when I was in New Orleans for work last time. If that is too fancy for you , try Couchon. I dined there and it was outstanding and pretty casual / fun place with great drinks.

Once again....you are obviously uneducated.

Once again you're a midget pedophile.

I misspelled the name of a restaurant I went to once almost a year ago.

Clearly that shows lack of education.

Go back to trying to battle with Palm Tree and stalking high school girls.

You're right. I'm sorry.

It could happen to anyone.

I stayed at the Belajeeo hotel in Vegas almost a year ago.

You're right. I'm sorry.

It could happen to anyone.

I stayed at the Belajeeo hotel in Vegas almost a year ago.

Yes, misspelling the name of a French creole restaurant In a city I've been to once and at a restaurant I've eaten at once , is the same as misspelling a world famous hotel that every gambler other than ck knows how to spell.

Just give up nappy. You're plain outmatched against me.

%99 of the time im never hungry and when i do eat i fill up in about 1-2 minutes so i never waste my money on expensive food its just not worth it.and i dont know how you guys buy $50 stakes at those places that shit will make you fukin choke ive seen several pepople get steak stuck ion the throat its quit scary ive also had it happen to me havent ate stake since then.

%99 of the time im never hungry and when i do eat i fill up in about 1-2 minutes so i never waste my money on expensive food its just not worth it.and i dont know how you guys buy $50 stakes at those places that shit will make you fukin choke ive seen several pepople get steak stuck ion the throat its quit scary ive also had it happen to me havent ate stake since then.
A1'steak sauce is the secret pal. Ask brock.

I choked on a steak once for like 2 minutes shit was scary just me and my girlfriend at the house she didn't know how to do the heimlich maneuver had to get that shit out myself somehow one of the worst feelings ever not being able to breathe.

Yes, misspelling the name of a French creole restaurant In a city I've been to once and at a restaurant I've eaten at once , is the same as misspelling a world famous hotel that every gambler other than ck knows how to spell.

Just give up nappy. You're plain outmatched against me.

Your lack of education and use of flawed generalizations amuses me.

However, here's a tip so you don't forget the name of your favorite restaurant again. I'll do this in numerical steps so that even a peon such as yourself can follow:

1. Watch one of your old videos that you made for forums. Any one will do, but the one showcasing your $4 sunglasses is most suitable and comical.

2. Note that the person in the video resembles a pig. This is important, as you will see. The weak and somewhat womanly jaw that you have go well with your ghost-white skin tone. You have other pig-like features but I don't want to do all the work for you.

3. Consult French-English dictionary.

4. Note that "pig" in French is "cochon".

5. Recall that Cochon is the name of your favorite restaurant.

6. Impress your fellow community college and work release friends by demonstrating your knowledge of at least one French word.

You're welcome for the tutorial.

No charge.

Your lack of education and use of flawed generalizations amuses me.

However, here's a tip so you don't forget the name of your favorite restaurant again. I'll do this in numerical steps so that even a peon such as yourself can follow:

1. Watch one of your old videos that you made for forums. Any one will do, but the one showcasing your $4 sunglasses is most suitable and comical.

2. Note that the person in the video resembles a pig. This is important, as you will see. The weak and somewhat womanly jaw that you have go well with your ghost-white skin tone. You have other pig-like features but I don't want to do all the work for you.

3. Consult French-English dictionary.

4. Note that "pig" in French is "cochon".

5. Recall that Cochon is the name of your favorite restaurant.

6. Impress your fellow community college and work release friends by demonstrating your knowledge of at least one French word.

You're welcome for the tutorial.

No charge.

Lol. You realize that I work as a manager in an accounting department and have worked at some of the best companies in Silicon Valley. I hang out guys worth 10s of Millions , guys who have MBAs from Wharton and law degrees from Harvard. I live in one of the wealthiest cities in the county.

I also am in solid shape and had a six pack when i made that video , dipshit.

Now you , sir, you live in the armpit of America and hang out with fleas like fishhead.

I think you lose.

Lol. You realize that I work as a manager in an accounting department and have worked at some of the best companies in Silicon Valley. I hang out guys worth 10s of Millions , guys who have MBAs from Wharton and law degrees from Harvard. I live in one of the wealthiest cities in the county.

I also am in solid shape and had a six pack when i made that video , dipshit.

Now you , sir, you live in the armpit of America and hang out with fleas like fishhead.

I think you lose.

my brother lives in possibly the richest area in the country, in a multi million dollar house next to other guys worth 10s of millions like that... i would much prefer the un-snobbiness of vegas (without having to hang around fishhead of course)

Guest boatboatboat

lucky bastard! i never understood the appeal of living next to a bunch of rich snobs, unless it's in malibu or miami beach, somewhere with a hell of a view

I would love to be rich, move to a gated community and attend the first home association meeting.

I would wear swim trunks Nascar T-shirt flip flops and bring a crock pot of nacho cheese and Fritos and ask what the guidelines were concerning 4 wheelers and having a Porto Potty in the yard for the twice a summer party we throw.

I would love to be rich, move to a gated community and attend the first home association meeting.

I would wear swim trunks Nascar T-shirt flip flops and bring a crock pot of nacho cheese and Fritos and ask what the guidelines were concerning 4 wheelers and having a Porto Potty in the yard for the twice a summer party we throw.

:laugh

even my subdivision has so many stupid rules... no fences, no above ground pools, no sheds, etc etc

bad enough that the government tells you what you can/can't do on your own property, then add to that the homeowners association doing the same thing

Guest boatboatboat

I do understand the need for rules within a community where homes are very close.

Nothing better than taking a whiz at 3 o'clock PM in the middle of your back yard while target shooting at empty beer cans from the night before.

Yup , I got in trouble with my HOA within the first few days I moved into my current place.

I painted and I left the drop cloths and paint buckets on my balcony overnight as I was going to finish up the next day. I finish the next day and go to move the paint and other supplies to my storage space. When I get back , there's a letter under my door saying I violated the rules by leaving that stuff outside.

I also got a second letter a few weeks ago for watering the plants on my patio. I live on the top floor and apparently some water got on someone else 's patio below me. Oh the horror!

I attended my first HOA meeting last week as they were discussing the replacement and upgrading of our putting green. I was the youngest person in the room by at least 40 years. I ended up walking out after listening to two old people argue over the scheduling of group potlucks and bingo games.