There are no ALIENS from outer space visiting earth, lolol

FISHHEAD

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been a space buff, and I've always thought there were prob aliens around, but as soon as the govt started saying they're real I knew it was a con.

I dont believe either that they travel all around the galaxy and then crash right and left when they get to earth. Nor do I believe that if 1 did crash that they would be incapable of getting their own dead people and picking up the pieces.

Instead we're supposed to believe that the US govt just scoops it and the dead aliens up. :lol

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I've always been a space buff, and I've always thought there were prob aliens around, but as soon as the govt started saying they're real I knew it was a con.

I dont believe either that they travel all around the galaxy and then crash right and left when they get to earth. Nor do I believe that if 1 did crash that they would be incapable of getting their own dead people and picking up the pieces.

Instead we're supposed to believe that the US govt just scoops it and the dead aliens up. :lol

They did at Roswell

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Even if aliens existed, and assuming they evaluate planets before visiting...

One glance at us would be enough for them to visit elsewhere. 

They would look at us as backwards rubes.

Straight back to ETville if they landed in Illinois and saw the land and people populating it.  2 of our Illinois posters alone would be enough for them to say “ahhhhhh let’s just head back.”

5 hours ago, jasson621 said:

Are there UFO's that can't be explained sure. Are the little green men piloting them that we have captured 100% no. 

I was playing beach volleyball a few weekends ago and somebody threw out this weird conspiracy he saw on Netflix.  Basically there was an alien crash way back in the day.  Their technology was so advanced beyond what we could ever have come up with.  Now the govt flies these crazy UFO’s around to make people believe in aliens because they don’t fly like anything we have that we’re all aware of.  Ultimate goal is for everybody to fear an Independence Day like scenario where it just becomes all the people submitting to a New World Order of like one world ruling govt.  All I could say was “ummmm ok dude.”

11 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I was playing beach volleyball a few weekends ago and somebody threw out this weird conspiracy he saw on Netflix.  Basically there was an alien crash way back in the day.  Their technology was so advanced beyond what we could ever have come up with.  Now the govt flies these crazy UFO’s around to make people believe in aliens because they don’t fly like anything we have that we’re all aware of.  Ultimate goal is for everybody to fear an Independence Day like scenario where it just becomes all the people submitting to a New World Order of like one world ruling govt.  All I could say was “ummmm ok dude.”

The government has those bodies obviously

And 100% we have aliens visiting earth for resources how dump can you be to say that you don't believe or they don't visit earth 

All those flying saucers are just toys ?

If those things were man made then they would have neutralized any army on the planet easily come on 

Would end any war easily 

4 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

The government has those bodies obviously

And 100% we have aliens visiting earth for resources how dump can you be to say that you don't believe or they don't visit earth 

All those flying saucers are just toys ?

If those things were man made then they would have neutralized any army on the planet easily come on 

Would end any war easily 

I consider you an alien in the United States.

Get the fuck out.