Netflix - Painkiller

PatrickBateman

19 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I saw it as well.  It was ok but yeah the oxy period was crazy.  I took 2 oxycodones as prescribed after having my wisdom teeth taken out.  4pm in the afternoon next day I was still sleeping and in the craziest hangover dream ever.  Could have easily slept another 4 hours.  Threw the rest away.  Pure poison.  Would never take one again.  You don’t need oxy for your wisdom teeth, but Purdue pharma was pushing it for stuff like that.

Have you seen Dopesick on Hulu?  A way better series of the two.

There is a big difference between oxycodone and OxyContin.   I’m guessing they gave you oxycodone.   It’s still addictive, but not near as addictive as OC. Oxycodone is good for about 4 hours. Surprised it did you like that unless it really was OC.  Usually dentists give you a couple 5 mg hydros (Vicodin) or 5 mg oxycodones. 

9 minutes ago, IAG said:

There is a big difference between oxycodone and OxyContin.   I’m guessing they gave you oxycodone.   It’s still addictive, but not near as addictive as OC. Oxycodone is good for about 4 hours. Surprised it did you like that unless it really was OC.  Usually dentists give you a couple 5 mg hydros (Vicodin) or 5 mg oxycodones. 

Confirmed. IAG noses. 

17 minutes ago, IAG said:

The only difference is the time release element of it from what I understand.

That was so long ago when I was in college that I have no idea how strong mg wise it was, but I didn’t drink any alcohol and only took what I was prescribed.  Still sleeping at 4 in the afternoon the next day.  My brother’s friend came over and kicked my bed and started flipping my mattress on me.  I had no idea what was going on and told him to fuck off that I was sleeping.  When he told me it was 4 o’clock in the afternoon I bolted up immediately and was just wondering “what in the ever living fuck did that stuff do to me?”  Threw the entire bottle away asap.  Poison.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The only difference is the time release element of it from what I understand.

That was so long ago when I was in college that I have no idea how strong mg wise it was, but I didn’t drink any alcohol and only took what I was prescribed.  Still sleeping at 4 in the afternoon the next day.  My brother’s friend came over and kicked my bed and started flipping my mattress on me.  I had no idea what was going on and told him to fuck off that I was sleeping.  When he told me it was 4 o’clock in the afternoon I bolted up like “what in the ever living fuck did that stuff do to me?”

https://woodedglen.com/oxycodone-oxycontin/. The time release element is part of it.   I suppose like smoking a j, as opposed to eating a gummy…?  But it’s also inherently stronger. 

On 8/21/2023 at 1:07 PM, Gmcarroll33 said:

Mike did you snort yours like they show people doing, or just eat them?  I can't imagine snorting one of those.

Never snorted 'em in fact i thought that was stupid when people around me did it.

Always by mouth when i took 'em....

My all time fave was oxycodone, take a couple best buzz EVER