Rubberband Prop (8/22)

KingKolzig

A.Wainwright u3.5 strikeouts -114

If this team was in the hunt he wouldnt be out there. This is just his farewell tour and its not going well. Hes only gone over this number 3 of 16 starts this year he just cant strike out get anyone out. He had his best performance in months 4 days ago on national t.v. going 6 innings and striking out 2. He emptied the tank there.

He threw 93 pitches which is the most for him in 2 months. I expect a total dud today from him. He will have nothing and hitters see him so easily hes given up 22 hits in 10.1 innings this month.

tun776.jpg

3 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

A.Wainwright u3.5 strikeouts -114

If this team was in the hunt he wouldnt be out there. This is just his farewell tour and its not going well. Hes only gone over this number 3 of 16 starts this year he just cant strike out get anyone out. He had his best performance in months 4 days ago on national t.v. going 6 innings and striking out 2. He emptied the tank there.

He threw 93 pitches which is the most for him in 2 months. I expect a total dud today from him. He will have nothing and hitters see him so easily hes given up 22 hits in 10.1 innings this month.

tun776.jpg

Ite den...

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

What u talking about he was pitching a no hitter in the 4th and in the 5th had 1 hit allowed and 3 ks

Another coin flip lucky ass

LOL you life-time loser

check out bobbys those guys love me. ive been posting nothing but winners. ive been setting you guys up with well timed losing bets you stupid mongrel lol

https://www.bookmakersreview.com/forum/threads/rubberband-prop-8-22.44779/page-3

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

LOL you life-time loser

check out bobbys those guys love me. ive been posting nothing but winners. ive been setting you guys up with well timed losing bets you stupid mongrel lol

https://www.bookmakersreview.com/forum/threads/rubberband-prop-8-22.44779/page-3

Lucky fuck 

We dodged a bullet there. The ump called a ball on a strike at the bottom of the zone which would have been the 4th K.

nothing more then a coin flip what are you now 10-10 and -3 units got a long way to go to catch up

2 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Reputable poster win and almost certain Brockdickmoldovanin shows up with his take "you got very lucky" when he loses (most of the time) "I got very unlucky" every fvcking time!!! Acting like a skunk always with something negative to say. Really get the fvck out! 

you realize its only you 2 pricks that love to play games so the cat and mouse game is on

9 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Reputable poster win and almost certain Brockdickmoldovanin shows up with his take "you got very lucky" when he loses (most of the time) "I got very unlucky" every fvcking time!!! Acting like a skunk always with something negative to say. Really get the fvck out! 

he even went thru the thread at bobbys and saw how the ump also called a bunch of b.s strikeout calls. overall it was a great pick guy got smashed as usual then did the "wow i suck" walk to the dugout as usual

im like 12-3 there when i make a thread for a play

moldy is just an angry lifetime gambling blackhole 

6 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

vitty take oakland game u18.5 hits -130 today

i like this play for a lot of reasons

winner

vitty take j.urquidy u5.5 strikeouts -160 tonight

red sox hammer righties and this guy has no stamina built up. he will throw like 75 pitches max. no chance he strike out 6. juicy but coming off 2 wins its a good spot to take it