I'm personally INSULTED at this line

TobyTyler

That's a nice distance 

Buy me a place in Bradley Beach while you are there 

Was in Asbury with kids week or so ago mid week just for few hours. Love the Pinball /retro video game place, could spend hours in there. 

Kids are in PtPleasant with friends today, red flags are up, no swimming. From storm out in Bahamas. 

3 hours ago, TobyTyler said:

That's a nice distance 

Was in Asbury with kids week or so ago mid week just for few hours. Love the Pinball /retro video game place, could spend hours in there. 

Kids are in PtPleasant with friends today, red flags are up, no swimming. From storm out in Bahamas. 

Going to Asbury boardwalk is like going back in time.Super cool

4 hours ago, TobyTyler said:

That's a nice distance 

Bradley Beach 😅

2 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Bradley Beach 😅

This sold cple weeks ago for $900k

Not even beach front, it's a building back, but end unit. Not much space for all the shit in house now but this is where I'm going in ten years if I'm still in Jersey and not in  Amelia Island. 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/621-Ocean-Ave-APT-208-Bradley-Beach-NJ-07720/39226371_zpid/

Just now, fifty cint said:

ITs ok....but further down parkway...What exit is it? theres a good restaurant/bar that you guys talk about....The worst is Long Boring Island   can't stand that place

The areas near AC are real nice....Margate/Brigatine/Ventnor   so nive but far

No clue about the exit but my family has owned a house there since the early 90's.

Needless to say their real estate has increased tenfold.