Fantastic food at PALACE STATION OYSTER BAR

Brock Landers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Fucking ice cold Coca Cola. Doesn't fucking get any better than this.

Meanwhile Ty is turning Deb's asshole into a swimming pool.

PatrickBateman are you just mad or are you losing it?

Here we see you attacking the family of a popular poster, the previous 2 days we saw you crying out for the protection of Double Standard Hoffa. 

The hypocrisy at far right wing Double Standard Hoffa's Place is massive!

Facts matter!

Just now, Bigrunner said:

PatrickBateman are you just mad or are you losing it?

Here we see you attacking the family of a popular poster, the previous 2 days we saw you crying out for the protection of Double Standard Hoffa. 

The hypocrisy at far right wing Double Standard Hoffa's Place is massive!

Facts matter!

That didn't take long. :deemer

7 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

doesnt get any better than a bowl of soup alone and a meager bankroll that will be gone in less than 24 hours just like memphis 2 weeks ago and the cincinnati tennis tourny last week?

Speaking of Cincinnati, a month back I started a thread about Cincinnati. I predicted the young and talented Cincinnati Reds who were a game out of first but wildcard in, would succumb to the pressures of a playoff race. 

Double Standard Hoffa came back from a bong session and immediately deleted the thread. Pretty sure he didn't even read it!:deemer

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Speaking of Cincinnati, a month back I started a thread about Cincinnati. I predicted the young and talented Cincinnati Reds who were a game out of first but wildcard in, would succumb to the pressures of a playoff race. 

Double Standard Hoffa came back from a bong session and immediately deleted the thread. Pretty sure he didn't even read it!:deemer

do you have any proof?

31 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Double Standard Hoffa is trying to silence me. Like you, i had an opinion on the Florida hurricane but I was silenced. Double Standard Hoffa only what's to hear from far right wing idiots like you and PatrickBateman. 

Calling me and pat idiots is uncalled for sir.

I understand you're frustrated and hurting emotionally , please dont transfer those negative feelings to your fellow posters.