Brock Landers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Tried to

No craps open and 6/5 blackjack amounted to a wasted trip 

slots are the way to play that, fisshead will help you find some easy/long stuff, and it will get you to the strip

wish i was in vegas, instead i'm stuck at harrah's joliet with free rooms lol... horseshoe hammond was decent yesterday but this harrah's is deadsville, more so than laughlin

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

slots are the way to play that, fisshead will help you find some easy/long stuff, and it will get you to the strip

wish i was in vegas, instead i'm stuck at harrah's joliet with free rooms lol... horseshoe hammond was decent yesterday but this harrah's is deadsville, more so than laughlin

Go here for dinner, the porterhouse is the best deal you'll ever find.

5-10 mins from Harrah's 

https://merichkas.com/

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Go here for dinner, the porterhouse is the best deal you'll ever find.

5-10 mins from Harrah's 

https://merichkas.com/

ok, but it would be the 2ND BEST

every sunday at potawatomi in milwaukee, they have a special where 2 people get salad, shrimp/potato/asparagus, share a 40 oz ribeye, dessert and a bottle of wine.  for $75 total!  it's well over 300 worth of food

i have so many comps at penn/caesars/hard rock... it would be downright stupid to eat anywhere else... i think between my son and i we have $1800 in penn cash, which is $3600 worth of food, i guess we'll just eat at the hollywood joliet steakhouse 50 times lol

On 8/28/2023 at 3:32 PM, PatrickBateman said:

Fucking ice cold Coca Cola. Doesn't fucking get any better than this.

Meanwhile Ty is turning Deb's asshole into a swimming pool.

"Bigrunner, unwarranted personal attacks is want gets you in trouble". Double Standard Hoffa 

At far right wing Double Standard Hoffa's Place,  the hypocrisy is massive and the targeting of posters and posts is strictly driven by partisanship. FACT:bulb