Houston Astros ml Sunday Night Baseball

Moldoveanu

yankees got a line up that cant touch javier! come on they get their stopper on the mound Yankees line up just sucks vs him

Houston to avoid a sweep here they did back couple of weeks ago when facing a sweep on Sunday Night baseball they killed philly i believe when down late

King is not a power pitcher and expect Houston to take it from them! but to be on safer side i am taking Houston +1.5 in my parlays also

5 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

i got houston ml and HOuston +1.5 in parlays who cares -225 ? you dumb fuck you are retarded if you dont understand how parlays work

SMOLDY of course we know how parlays work, you lose 1 and you are done.... i also know -225 takes a lot of money to win little money parlay or not.   You dumb goofy Frankenstein looking mofo....i may change your name to MOLDOSTEIN...:laughing-smiley-face:

18 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

SMOLDY of course we know how parlays work, you lose 1 and you are done.... i also know -225 takes a lot of money to win little money parlay or not.   You dumb goofy Frankenstein looking mofo....i may change your name to MOLDOSTEIN...:laughing-smiley-face:

You stupid or what ? You were dropped as a baby I assume cause you can't be any more stupider then that 

Do you ever see me play big money parlays ? 

I play 15 teams parlay and I wager anywhere from 1$ to 20$ to win 5k , 10k, 20k, 50k 

I been doing that for the last 15 years 

But since your head is so fk big like a watermelon and your brain is so small you need a magnifying🔎 glass to see 

If you actually have a brain and it's not an air head 

49 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

You stupid or what ? You were dropped as a baby I assume cause you can't be any more stupider then that 

Do you ever see me play big money parlays ? 

I play 15 teams parlay and I wager anywhere from 1$ to 20$ to win 5k , 10k, 20k, 50k 

I been doing that for the last 15 years 

But since your head is so fk big like a watermelon and your brain is so small you need a magnifying🔎 glass to see 

If you actually have a brain and it's not an air head 

ok MOLDOSTEIN.......

29 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

unbelievable i knew that 6th inn was gonna be a bitch and i knew a HR would be coming i just cant believe this i am always right when i feel things coming they do come

this is such a scripted fixed bs such fucking trash cant even cover +1.5 why cant you lose by 3 or 5 or 10

Simmer the fuck down with your bad beat bullshit.  Nobody fixed anything.  Why do you always cry like you were robbed?

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

unbelievable i knew that 6th inn was gonna be a bitch and i knew a HR would be coming i just cant believe this i am always right when i feel things coming they do come

this is such a scripted fixed bs such fucking trash cant even cover +1.5 why cant you lose by 3 or 5 or 10

MOLDOSTEIN......  YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT SIR, :laughing-smiley-face:..... I DO NOT EVEN BELIEVE YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A BUS.    HOW THEM PARLAYS LOOKING TONIGHT PAL?    :laughing-smiley-face:       THOSE PARLAYS ABOUT A DEAD AS YOUR SEX LIFE:laughing-smiley-face:

NOW GO GRAB ANOTHER PAIR OF YOUR MOTHERS OR FATHERS PANTIES SBIFF THOSE BITCHES TO SLEEP AFTER YOU JERK OFF.    DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR ASS UP AT 430 am TO DRIVE THAT SHORT BUS PAL:laughing-smiley-face:

MOLDOSTEIN

2 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

MOLDOSTEIN......  YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT SIR, :laughing-smiley-face:..... I DO NOT EVEN BELIEVE YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A BUS.    HOW THEM PARLAYS LOOKING TONIGHT PAL?    :laughing-smiley-face:       THOSE PARLAYS ABOUT A DEAD AS YOUR SEX LIFE:laughing-smiley-face:

NOW GO GRAB ANOTHER PAIR OF YOUR MOTHERS OR FATHERS PANTIES SBIFF THOSE BITCHES TO SLEEP AFTER YOU JERK OFF.    DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR ASS UP AT 430 am TO DRIVE THAT SHORT BUS PAL:laughing-smiley-face:

MOLDOSTEIN

LETS PLAY HU 

48 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

MOLDOSTEIN

I got hundreds of parlays you dum fuck

Cause I lost 3$ not a big deal lmao 🤣😂😆🤪

You so fk stupid unbelievable please go see a doctor maybe he can cut that big useless head of urs