best ever

KingKolzig

5 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a clown why are depositing and looking at it its not going to grow any bigger roflmao 

What a retard 

i played it. played a lot of it. was a 10x rollover. 

they had no explanation that there was a 10 day time limit or you forfeit. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard of 

better dunk this concrete block you have 3 seconds.....123

I used to refuse bonus's for that very reason, I dont want to jump through any hoops, change my normal betting patterns just to gain some fake bonus that i cant cash.

What happens is you make bets you normally wouldn't just to use up the bonus, you lose and then do it again to get the lost money back, you lose that and then you say to yourself "fuckk me".

50 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i played it. played a lot of it. was a 10x rollover. 

they had no explanation that there was a 10 day time limit or you forfeit. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard of 

better dunk this concrete block you have 3 seconds.....123

the real sucky thing is they can take the deposited funds too, and/or winnings "from the bonus".

i noticed after i deposited they had the rollover at 7 days instead of 6 months, so i forfeited it... no idea how they expect me to bet $30,000 in 7 days with $50 limits on most things

53 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

the real sucky thing is they can take the deposited funds too, and/or winnings "from the bonus".

i noticed after i deposited they had the rollover at 7 days instead of 6 months, so i forfeited it... no idea how they expect me to bet $30,000 in 7 days with $50 limits on most things

is it really worth it for bovada with ppl complaining on reddit ect that they had 7 days to complete the rollover and they didnt know cause they never saw the fine print. the email i got said 50% and said nothing about a time limit. same email as ive been getting for years

ive seen stupid things but 7 days to roll it over is actually pretty funny

and mikem can get good bonuses at places like AB and jazz that wont have any funny business. seems to be the big A+ books are now doing the shady things