Possible big play alert

TobyTyler

Tomorrow when it becomes avail taking As First Three innings +130ish. I think it's a great bet +120 and beyond. 

Mason Miller has been great, if you are not the familiar with the guy you will be next season. FILTHY. he had elbow injury earlier in year they played it safe shut him down for a while. Should be at 50-60 pitches tomorrow I read. While rehabbing Triple A in 12 innings gave up 3 hits and struck out 23.

Throws gas (101) has a decent slider also, when he's hitting spots with slider makes guys look silly.

Other part of this is Matt Waldron going for Padres. He has been getting fucking destroyed. Particularly by lefties. Last four games opposing lefties with. 927 OPS. his heater sits at only 91 and features a knuckleball throws like 25% of the time. A's lefties are actually decent over past couple weeks, sitting at 14th in all of mlb vs righties. They will have 4 or 5 lefties starting. 

1H gets iffy because no idea who As are planning to throw in there next. Thought might be Waldichuck who is good, but it's not, he's starting Sunday and (def gonna take a look Sunday if remember) anyway that's why first 3 bet for me. 

Just now, TobyTyler said:

Tomorrow when it becomes avail taking As First Three innings +130ish. I think it's a great bet +120 and beyond. 

Mason Miller has been great, if you are not the familiar with the guy you will be next season. FILTHY. he had elbow injury earlier in year they played it safe shut him down for a while. Should be at 50-60 pitches tomorrow I read. While rehabbing Triple A in 12 innings gave up 3 hits and struck out 23.

Throws gas (101) has a decent slider also, when he's hitting spots with slider makes guys look silly.

Other part of this is Matt Waldron going for Padres. He has been getting fucking destroyed. Particularly by lefties. Last four games opposing lefties with. 927 OPS. his heater sits at only 91 and features a knuckleball throws like 25% of the time. A's lefties are actually decent over past couple weeks, sitting at 14th in all of mlb vs righties. They will have 4 or 5 lefties starting. 

1H gets iffy because no idea who As are planning to throw in there next. Thought might be Waldichuck who is good, but it's not, he's starting Sunday and (def gonna take a look Sunday if remember) anyway that's why first 3 bet for me. 

Ite den...