I Don't Need This Shit

Jimmy Hoffa

I like to watch the games and get loaded the same as you guys.

What I don't need however is to burn another weekend moving drunken nonsensical contributions from meaningful threads to the Sandbox all day. 

Doing so is disrespectful to the thread originator, destroys the continuity of the conversation and wastes my time.

It's not amusing and reflects poorly on the author.

Try that shit at a Rah-Rah forum with 10 moderators with their hands in your pockets and see how long it lasts...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a Sociology Professor explaining an interesting dynamic...

He said all groups however informal tended to elevate some members while downgrading others, he went on to say that it happens in an informal and organic way. 

The KEY individual who merits attention is the one near the bottom but not at the bottom. 

This individual goes out of his way to denigrate the perceived laggard in an effort to keep from becoming the laggard himself.

He endeavours to do so not based on an elevated sense of merit... but from fear.

15 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I assume this all about KK.  I usually just skip over everything he posts.

We need to accept that KK is our poster of the year, elected by acclimation of the hundreds and thousands of TGF posters. He's going through a rough few years/decade. we should cut him a tiny bit of slack.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

We need to accept that KK is our poster of the year, elected by acclimation of the hundreds and thousands of TGF posters. He's going through a rough few years/decade. we should cut him a tiny bit of slack.

He's just a little too weird.  Best to skip over anything he posts.  DEW'ing..............literally WTF is that?  "My feet hurt", trailing Brock every where he goes, "I promise I'll stop", "the voices in my head".  It's beyond strange, lonely, and gets old where you just quit reading.

24 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He's just a little too weird.  Best to skip over anything he posts.  DEW'ing..............literally WTF is that?  "My feet hurt", trailing Brock every where he goes, "I promise I'll stop", "the voices in my head".  It's beyond strange, lonely, and gets old where you just quit reading.

What the fuck you going to do when RONALD runs up on you?

24 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I agree it's hard for us to understand his muddled thoughts, I wish he wouldn't be like that either, none of us are perfect.

25 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I don't think I've ever seen in make a post in a thread relative to the thread topic.

I think he is paying the price for heavy drug use now.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I remember a Sociology Professor explaining an interesting dynamic...

He said all groups however informal tended to elevate some members while downgrading others, he went on to say that it happens in an informal and organic way. 

The KEY individual who merits attention is the one near the bottom but not at the bottom. 

This individual goes out of his way to denigrate the perceived laggard in an effort to keep from becoming the laggard himself.

He endeavours to do so not based on an elevated sense of merit... but from fear.

true_stories_that_sound_100_made_up_07.g

f2c49dc83931437c8233242e2311b4ff.jpg