I'm taking medication that was prescribed for my cat

mikeman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Sinker said:

what the fukk is gout? How does it make folk suffer never had it, I know dudes who gotta have a mobile they can't walk

It's caused by excessive uric acid in your blood, it causes crystals to form in your joints, usually in your feet, it causes swelling and is extremely painful.

Various things can cause it and make it worse, lots of red meat, things like sardines, alcohol makes it worse, it usually reoccurs.

43 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It's caused by excessive uric acid in your blood, it causes crystals to form in your joints, usually in your feet, it causes swelling and is extremely painful.

Various things can cause it and make it worse, lots of red meat, things like sardines, alcohol makes it worse, it usually reoccurs.

shit cats get crystals and they die in agony

I'll pass on the gout thanks

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

You mean on the prescription, that's the way vets do it, the animals name and then the owners. the animals name is in quotations.

I’ve never seen that with any of my pets….but they don’t have assumed identities.
   Was “Walter” in witness protection?

10 minutes ago, IAG said:

I’ve never seen that with any of my pets….but they don’t have assumed identities.
   Was “Walter” in witness protection?

Maybe it's the vet, when I'd book appointments it was always under the pets name - his name and my last name. many people have multiple pets, they have to specify who the medication is for on the bottle I'm sure.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Maybe it's the vet, when I'd book appointments it was always under the pets name - his name and my last name. many people have multiple pets, they have to specify who the medication is for on the bottle I'm sure.

Sure. But why do they need the quotes?  It’s his name.  NBD…just made me chuckle. 

• 1 month later...