BREAKING: Senator Dianne Feinstein has died at age 90

sleepy

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Political drivel from BR on a college football day...

:laugh

Not one political posts this day.  But of course you need to lie in order to keep up with all your like minded buddies,  Rdalert447, PatrickBateman,  etc who have been posting lie after lie in this political thread. 

Rdalert447, a known bigot,  will not bet me which  confirms he's been posting nothing but massive lies to smear me, and to smear the Central Park 5. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Where's Diane?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Political drivel from BR on a college football day...

:laugh

How many times has bigoted antisemitic lying hypocrite Double Standard Hoffa posted his rules or simply stated keep all politics in the main political thread. :doh He's the biggest culprit of violating his own rules. It happens daily. And so do your lies. Pathological and daily!

15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Central Park 5 were some filthy criminals who got lucky to be released because they  they were needed for political reasons.

Of course OneFoot loves the rapists and pedophiles, he relates to them very well.

I love it. The Trump humpers and Putin lovers are so threatened by Bigrunner, that Vitalyo starts a thread about Bigrunner and posts nothing but lies joined by Young, Dumb and Dishonest Gmcarroll33 and his lies aimed at yours truly. 

The known bigot Rdalert447 enters a thread about Diane Feinstein and Harvey Milk and posts massive lies to smear Bigrunner. :mutley But Rdalert447 is not alone, his lies incite his like minded far right wing buddies, PatrickBateman,  Double Standard Hoffa, Redstripe,  Raise, etc to post their own lies. 

Gambling forum, Double Standard Hoffa's Place,  dominated by far right wing zealots, is consumed by the threat of Bigrunner! Loving it.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I love it. The Trump humpers and Putin lovers are so threatened by Bigrunner, that Vitalyo starts a thread about Bigrunner and posts nothing but lies joined by Young, Dumb and Dishonest Gmcarroll33 and his lies aimed at yours truly. 

The known bigot Rdalert447 enters a thread about Diane Feinstein and Harvey Milk and posts massive lies to smear Bigrunner. :mutley But Rdalert447 is not alone, his lies incite his like minded far right wing buddies, PatrickBateman,  Double Standard Hoffa, Redstripe,  Raise, etc to post their own lies. 

Gambling forum, Double Standard Hoffa's Place,  dominated by far right wing zealots, is consumed by the threat of Bigrunner! Loving it.

He's as big a nut as you are.

He's KKK and you're ANTIFA.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He's as big a nut as you are.

He's KKK and you're ANTIFA.

Kkk is bad. But nothing worse than an antisemitic homophobic lying hypocrite. 

Loving that the forum is consumed and tracking Bigrunner.  The lies and smears by the far right wing zealots  is not unexpected. 

The question we should all have at this gambling forum.  Is known liar and bigot Rdalert447 gonna bet me. He says I stiffed a dead man named PalmTree. I say I didn't.  Let's gamble Rdalert447. 

22 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Known white nationalist and anti vaxxer Rdalert447   Rdalert447 is a scumbag. 

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Massive lying douchebag

19 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The known bigot Rdalert447 

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

known liar and bigot Rdalert447 

I might have struck a nerve.