• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

That's your specialty...

Double Standard Hoffa  you're pretty good at attacking and targeting me.

But it was IAG who pointed out how radical and aggressive PatrickBateman was with unwarranted attacks on other posters.

But Double Standard Hoffa turns a blind eye to all personal attacks made by his like minded far right wing buddies. 

That's one reason why you are aka Double Standard Hoffa! Fact!

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't waste much time attacking you.

Your foolish posts do the job for themselves...

You falsely accused me of lying multiple times. Most famously when you supported your like minded young buddy Huad. And I proved both of you were making false allegations and unwarranted personal attacks.  There have been many by you. You recently called me a bigot, Air Jew.  Those were total projections and lies by Double Standard Hoffa, in order to support his liked minded Young and dishonest buddy Gmcarroll33.  Fact! I could go on. But I'll leave it at this: Double Standard Hoffa is very far from being innocent. Fact!

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Birds of a feather. 

Ignorant Redstripe, a far right wing extremist promotes lies and conspiracies with the best of them. Your credibility is worth shit. Your go to sources are Alex Jones,  Steve Bannon, medical quacks, Gateway Pundit.  Save it for the low info far right wing. Your lies and conspiracies get debunked by yours truly each and every time you post them.