Gmcarroll33

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

My one footer is becoming stiff.

Someone warn Rd's wife to lube up.

The liberal dem moves on from stiffing men in a wheelchair to rape fantasies of another poster's wife.  OneFooter is truly an awful person.  Your local Chicago tax accountant though.  You won't find him anywhere near a grill,

Confirmed proud stiff going on years, a rape fantasizer, a fraud Jew that is pro Hamas and anti-Isreal.  Not to mention a useless one footed accountant that fails basic math, past posts all of his wagers etc, can't grill.  OneFooter is a real nasty and useless person outside of laughing at.

33 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Confirmed proud stiff going on years, a rape fantasizer, a fraud Jew that is pro Hamas and anti-Isreal.  Not to mention a useless one footed accountant that fails basic math, past posts all of his wagers etc, can't grill.  OneFooter is a real nasty and useless person outside of laughing at.

2nd biggest pos at TGF behind the cuck midget cab driver 

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I know young pedophile Gmcarroll33 is curious. Members of the far right wing Jewish brotherhood get jealous very easily.

Since winning over $6,000 on the big game my stiff one footer has been very hard. Young pedophile Gmcarroll33 was wondering.

Not gonna lie, you might be the saddest past poster pretend hero in forum history.  Lol 6k is chump change dude.  I have more than that risked on the Genesis.

Regardless you still owe this dying wheelchair man’s family some money.  Ever gonna pay up or will you continue to stiff?  The interest grows every day.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Keep the young and old pedophiles of the far right Jewish Brotherhood away from your kids and babies. Young pedophile Gmcarroll33 a self admitted pedophile, consumed with stiff, hard one footers and a member of the far right wing Jewish brotherhood and ultra AMERICAN MAGA 

Onefooter he was asking you a simple question, are you ever gonna pay up wheelchair man’s family some money.

Yes or No? 

There is no need posting all these nonsense. 

So what's going to be? You gonna pay or what. 

6 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Onefooter he was asking you a simple question, are you ever gonna pay up wheelchair man’s family some money.

Yes or No? 

There is no need posting all these nonsense. 

So what's going to be? You gonna pay or what. 

The Trumper in a wheelchair met Karma and died a wicked death. I didn't know him but I know his forum name was Palm tree.

I won over $6,000 on the big game. My stiff one footer got very hard. Poor Palmtree is dead. And young Pedophile Gmcarroll33 curiosity has been answered.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

The Trumper in a wheelchair met Karma and died a wicked death. I didn't know him but I know his forum name was Palm tree.

I won over $6,000 on the big game. My stiff one footer got very hard. Poor Palmtree is dead. And young Pedophile Gmcarroll33 curiosity has been answered.

Reputable posters from EOG and TGF confirmed your stiff job. You need to start working on your payments, plus you have to pay interest. 

13 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Seek mental help you scumbag pos 

9 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Not gonna lie, you might be the saddest past poster pretend hero in forum history.

This is confirmed. Runner and Paul Bovi are the two biggest past posters I’ve witnessed on the forums.

I did a very entertaining thread at EOG outlining many of Runner’s past-posts. Was several pages long.

Unfortunately, I can’t link it because I am banned there. Sadly, Runner’s gay mod pal JK bent to the pressure from Runner, Dink, and Drink.

The leftists love their censorship.

33 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

This is confirmed. Runner and Paul Bovi are the two biggest past posters I’ve witnessed on the forums.

I did a very entertaining thread at EOG outlining many of Runner’s past-posts. Was several pages long.

Unfortunately, I can’t link it because I am banned there. Sadly, Runner’s gay mod pal JK bent to the pressure from Runner, Dink, and Drink.

The leftists love their censorship.

Why are you banned there, I've always considered eog as similar to here, fairly loose on freedom to say what you want.

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Why are you banned there, I've always considered eog as similar to here, fairly loose on freedom to say what you want.

I got banned at that shithole for nothing...

Just a bunch of Old Pieces of Shit at EOG who went cryin to JK b/c they couldnt handle the Once in a Millennium Greatness of The Almighy El Chapo in their midst...

59 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

I got banned at that shithole for nothing...

Just a bunch of Old Pieces of Shit at EOG who went cryin to JK b/c they couldnt handle the Once in a Millennium Greatness of The Almighy El Chapo in their midst...

I can understand your banning chappy since almost all your posts are nonsense, but Red makes real posts.