Hope you're happy LANDERS......................

FISHHEAD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yea, but everyone uses a promo code so it's always 50% off or thereabouts. Same with the sheets, listed at maybe $150 for the good ones but they're really $80

Well he’s busy blaming Fox News and Newsmax and the only remaining places that give him a chance to market so those will probably be removed soon.  I don’t even need his pillow but would love to never have to flip a pillow ever again during the night if possible and this cooling technology actually works.  At least he took down a few liberal companies with him like BB&B.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Well he’s busy blaming Fox News and Newsmax and the only remaining places that give him a chance to market so those will probably be removed soon.  I don’t even need his pillow but would love to never have to flip a pillow ever again during the night if possible.  At least he took down a few liberal companies with him like BB&B.

I have one, it's fine but I dont use it under my head(it's too soft), I use it on my side.

5 hours ago, trytrytry said:

the most embarrassing thing to come out of minnesota other than the Fargo movie accent.   

and awful pillows, they have a granular filling feel and dont fluff up.  and are 3X the price of a normal decent pillow

Get the slippers, forget the pillows

On 10/6/2023 at 9:01 PM, Brock Landers said:

The CFO of the Trump org did 6 months in Rikers, which do you think is worse?

This legitimate question was ignored.  Either off topic or offensive to the many dumbed down Trump humpers that don't like reality and what to escape. 

Speaking of humping PatrickBateman would call your post a lie!