I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Right now the enemy of their enemy is their friend.

that would be tough to team up on israel without leaks and mess-ups. i wonder if iran has the bomb yet maybe they do. scary but ill sleep fine at night unless pop davis keeps knocking on my window asking for shots of whiskey 

33 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Lying Vitalyo has a very distant relationship to the truth.  But if that's what tickles his balls then Double Standard Hoffa is happy for him.

"Ukraine is selling weapons received from America to Hamas". Lying Vitalyo 

"The Russians have trapped 200,000 Ukes. It's just a matter of time before they all die". Lying Vitalyo 

"Bigrunner stiffed a guy in a wheelchair". Lying Vitalyo 

Off Topic.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm seeing rumblings that israel will be hit tomorrow from lebanon, if it's a full scale attack it'll be very, very bad.

If they come in so be it.

They've lost the element of surprise and Israel is waiting for them. 

There's no conventional army there so I suspect it would mainly consist of unguided rocket barrages.

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Cmon 

Not coming from me, people are saying stuff like..."all you people in lebanon, tomorrow you will feel an urge to post things on the internet, think before you post".

Supposedly hezbolla has 100,000 + fighters, they're far better trained than the israeli's as well. Even worse is their missile arsenal - they have far far more than hamas and theirs are much bigger, longer range and more accurate.

Netanyahu let his people and country down. Idiot was warned with all the internal chaos you have created,  Hamas will see it as a weakness.  He was warned but acted as if IDF were invincible.  The indicted criminal Prime Minister should resign immediately. 

"Ukraine is selling weapons received from America to Hamas'. Pathological liar Vitalyo