I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russia supports Iran. Iran supports Hamas.

Just read since 2014 Russian terrorists have taken 700,000 children from Ukraine. 

Let me know when the level of Hamas terror against Israel matches the level of the Russian terror on Ukraine  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/russia-children-taken-ukraine/32527298.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/international/4200250-tens-of-thousands-of-ukraines-children-have-been-kidnapped-its-time-for-action/amp/

1 minute ago, sleepy said:

Cutting the heads off of babies.

Fuk that

Level every building, then have machine gun teams on the streets picking off the survivors one by one until no one is left.

Salt the ground and make sure that it can never be rebuilt

Well said. Eradicate these fucking pests like the  cockroach 🪳 scum they are.

Just now, sleepy said:

Fuk that

Level every building, then have machine gun teams on the streets picking off the survivors one by one until no one is left.

Get every water tanker you can find and spray with saturated caustic soda.

Finished, done, over. gone.

Best weapon I've ever seen. Exothermic reaction, unstoppable.

Sinker vault of NASTY

1 minute ago, Teddy kgb said:

Reporting 40 dead babies some with heads cut off without proof is full blown media propaganda Bullshit…..where did Hamas find 40 babies? Just roaming the streets? 

All sort of bullshit AI imagery and old photography attached to this shit on purpose. MElon Musk has hi-jacked the entire narrative with Mikey as his TGF surrogate.

AI don't know that blood don't flow uphill as of yet.

5 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Reporting 40 dead babies some with heads cut off without proof is full blown media propaganda Bullshit…..where did Hamas find 40 babies? Just roaming the streets? 

This has all the hallmarks of when the US lied and said the Iraqis were taking baby's from incubators during the 1st gulf war. It was fake, never happened.

Were there babies killed, probably, was a head cut off, maybe, but 40 is an obvious lie.

I think we've seen plenty of real atrocities so we dont need our corrupt govt and media to make up lies.

16 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Fuk that

Lets see the video or it didn't happen. By the way, yesterday hamas put out videos of a suscpiciously large number of dead babies too, all neatly wrapped up with little obvious injuries.

1 minute ago, El Chapo2017 said:

What a Stupid Fukkin Take...Lmfao!

Let me try one:

IF Bigfoot was in office I flat out guarantee that we'd all be Billionaires and fukking Margot Robbie....

PROVE Me Wrong!

Nah guy, he's right.

Go look at an immigration chart. 

Trump wouldn't even let them in the country.

Carter and Barry O built that dispora.