I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europe is running out of ammunition for Israel due to aid to Ukraine, Foreign Policy reports.

According to the magazine, European countries were scheduled to discuss the possibility of providing military assistance to Israel on October 9. However, German representatives stated that due to the support of Ukraine they had practically no shells left.

“Because of Ukraine, we are faced with a huge shortage of ammunition,” the publication quotes the words of an official from Germany.

That is, the supply of ammunition to Israel will now fall entirely on the United States (which has ALREADY sent to Ukraine most of the ammunition previously stored in forward warehouses in Israel).
Of what Israel is asking for in Ukraine 
- missiles for the Patriot air defense system
- 155-mm shells -
engineering equipment.
It will be interesting to see who is more important for the United States - Israel or Ukraine?

Israel's Iron Dome is experiencing a missile shortage. image.png.c45bf88c7a74a6c8728c8bc990a0a522.png

According to the Turks, due to dwindling stocks of Iron Dome missiles, the Israeli army is not supplying ammunition to some units armed with the complex, with the exception of three batteries in Tel Aviv, one battery in Jerusalem and one battery in Netivot in southern Israel. The seven batteries do not supply any ammunition or fire, and they only have a limited number of anti-aircraft guided missiles in case Palestinian missiles fly towards critical targets. This explains the fact that launches on Ashkelon, Ashdod and Sderot cause virtually no opposition.

Did Hamas use classified intelligence on Israeli defense systems leaked by Benedict Donald in preparing their attack on Israel.  I believe so. You know the leaked Intel given to Lavrov was then passed on to Iran who then gave to Hamas. Day after Benedict Donald fires head of FBI, he invites two Russian spies to the white house for a private meeting. Here is a picture of that private meeting where Benedict Donald leaks U.S. intelligence to the Russian spies.

image.png.3922c9e746e74060c09740f122e4a97c.png

P.S. Fast forward to recent reporting that says Benedict Donald was sharing America's classified nuclear information with an Australian billionaire. 

IMG_20231010_122610_439.jpg.bd3f5f16aaadd97dc6b238a740d0a7dd.jpg

Husband and wife killed 7 terrorists, saved their children, but died themselves

“Adar and Itai were officers in the Israeli army, and the couple kept weapons in their house. When Hamas terrorists approached their home, they hid their ten-month-old twins in a fortified room and decided to divert attention to themselves. They managed to eliminate 7 militants. The couple died.

The children were found by relatives. They are safe" - Israeli media

4 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

IMG_20231010_122610_439.jpg.bd3f5f16aaadd97dc6b238a740d0a7dd.jpg

Husband and wife killed 7 terrorists, saved their children, but died themselves

“Adar and Itai were officers in the Israeli army, and the couple kept weapons in their house. When Hamas terrorists approached their home, they hid their ten-month-old twins in a fortified room and decided to divert attention to themselves. They managed to eliminate 7 militants. The couple died.

The children were found by relatives. They are safe" - Israeli media

Aren't militants, Russian terrorists,  Hamas terrorists all basically one in the same?

Irresponsible of me to ask a known pathological liar and pro Russian propagandist this question.

"Ukraine is selling weapons received from America to Hamas". Known pathological liar Vitalyo 

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Why isn't Merrick Garland investigating Benedict Donald for treason? A very weak AG. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Are militants, Russian terrorists,  Hamas terrorists all basically one in the same. 

Irresponsible of me to ask a known pathological liar and pro Russian propagandist this question.

"Ukraine is selling weapons received from America to Hamas". Known pathological liar Vitalyo 

Says pro ukrainian nazi lover. Stay on topic you POS stiff. 

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Did Hamas use classified intelligence on Israeli defense systems leaked by Benedict Donald in preparing their attack on Israel.  I believe so. You know the leaked Intel given to Lavrov was then passed on to Iran who then gave to Hamas. Day after Benedict Donald fires head of FBI, he invites two Russian spies to the white house for a private meeting. Here is a picture of that private meeting where Benedict Donald leaks U.S. intelligence to the Russian spies.

image.png.3922c9e746e74060c09740f122e4a97c.png

P.S. Fast forward to recent reporting that says Benedict Donald was sharing America's classified nuclear information with an Australian billionaire. 

More lies from the resident mental patient.

2 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

More lies from the resident mental patient.

Where's the lies? This has been reported by many credible sources. Sorry that it was never reported by Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity but that doesn't equate to more lies 

I'll wait for the Trump humper to point out the multiple lies. The far right wing is known to make false allegations. 

15 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

some close quarters here

one rocket kills a lot of ppl

United States Vermont (9,200 square miles) Golan Heights - 444 sq. mi. 2,262 sq. mi. Gaza - 139 sq. mi. Israel - 8,355 sq. mi.

2 million Palestinians coralled like livestock by the apartheid state of Israel.  Avg. Annual Household income less than $2,000.

This does not justify the horrific terror attacks by Hamas.  But it does breed generation after generation of new militants. 

Privileged white man's solution has always been massive death and destruction? 

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

2 million Palestinians coralled like livestock by the apartheid state of Israel.  Avg. Annual Household income less than $2,000.

This does not justify the horrific terror attacks by Hamas.  But it does breed generation after generation of new militants. 

Privileged white man's solution has always been massive death and destruction? 

i couldnt care less about those fukin ppl. i care about me and my mom and her family she needs. i was just saying its a small place even israel is small 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Anyone ever wonder why the neighboring Arab states never took in the "Palestinian Refugees"?

Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt all refused them. Likely because they're savages, but I digress...

The reason they live in Gaza is because even their own brothers didn't want them.

Well that's an opinion of a known far right wing bigot.

Why has Russia kidnapped 700,000 Ukrainian children? Do you have a far right wing bigoted opinion?