I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Lots of strange reports coming out today, apparently the paragliders was fake, the missile barrage never happened, the attack on the israeli nuke facility didn't happen, and the reports that the US embassy in lebanon was being evacuated was also wrong.

Fog of war i guess.

last gasp of greed before hellfire and damnation.

read your tea leaves guy

or the history books

Technology shuv your stupidity up your own ass now

What used to take 5 centuries only take a minute now

And nowhere to hide

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Lots of strange reports coming out today, apparently the paragliders was fake, the missile barrage never happened, the attack on the israeli nuke facility didn't happen, and the reports that the US embassy in lebanon was being evacuated was also wrong.

Fog of war i guess.

Probably because you have random fucking idiots posting what looks like juicy info and people like mikeman who run with whatever shit they see on Twitter without any fucking clue if the video being shown is from 1997 and if the guy posting is in actually in Calabasas in his mom's basement laughing his ass off 

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Why isn't there a Dunkirk like rescue happening for this people in Gaza? I'd they're only exit is the Mediterranean, then surely countries like Iran or others would organize it.

They're not wanted is the thing

Because no one wants to rescue a bunch of loser terrorists.

4 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Because no one wants to rescue a bunch of loser terrorists.

Worst US hostage situation since the Iranian revolution of 1979.  Half this country of liberals and mooslims are cheering Hamas and Palestine.  Same half were the ones more worried about us trading the Minister of Death for Britney Griner than keeping a total threat locked up.

22 minutes ago, Sinker said:

that shit is why i do chitty I got no fukkin clue what goes on in fukkin world

some low iron frot named Shari led me to the light man!

change my whole panorama plus I got this 43% infused shit right up in here

i agree. being an entertained know-nothing with a full fridge is the best there is in life. not saying you are a know-nothing but there comes a time when a guy says "nope. dont want to know about that"

11 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Probably because you have random fucking idiots posting what looks like juicy info and people like mikeman who run with whatever shit they see on Twitter without any fucking clue if the video being shown is from 1997 and if the guy posting is in actually in Calabasas in his mom's basement laughing his ass off 

If you've got better stuff post it.  I'll check it out.

Yea, there's a lot of garbage out there, I'm the one saying everything we hear from official sources is a lie - however I think most of the stuff we hear from unofficial sources is the truth.

Other than that my posts are worth every penny you guys pay for them. :cigar

10 minutes ago, slyone66 said:

Benny Johnson

@bennyjohnson
·
1h
🚨 Founding member and former leader of Hamas, Khalid Mashal, has called for “a day for sacrifice, heroism, and dedication” to jihad via a world-wide “general mobilization” this Friday, October 13th.

Please be vigilant and be safe 🙏🏻

take these fukers out

6 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i agree. being an entertained know-nothing with a full fridge is the best there is in life. not saying you are a know-nothing but there comes a time when a guy says "nope. dont want to know about that"

yeah I quit tv and broadcast audio/video the day I entered rehab, two me two fukkin years to cleanse my mind and body from all that toxic shit.

I can't fight the agenda but I can play the game like a fukkin boss.

Simply because I never, ever, ever chose a side, never will.

All the lies you hear/see/believe don't jade me for shit half my life been a damn war. They did that from Nam when I was 7

If you up on the biggest stage fronting and striking a pose makin shit up to fukk with those who put you there?

you lost long fukkin time ago

i'd luv if even a few folk would clever up some but maybe you ain't wired that way

1 minute ago, Sinker said:

yeah I quit tv and broadcast audio/video the day I entered rehab, two me two fukkin years to cleanse my mind and body from all that toxic shit.

I can't fight the agenda but I can play the game like a fukkin boss.

Simply because I never, ever, ever chose a side, never will.

All the lies you hear/see/believe don't jade me for shit half my life been a damn war. They did that from Nam when I was 7

If you up on the biggest stage fronting and striking a pose makin shit up to fukk with those who put you there?

you lost long fukkin time ago

i'd luv if even a few folk would clever up some but maybe you ain't wired that way

news been messing with my mind past few days. too many dead bodies, too many what-if doom scenarios. i know it happened, ill check in one hour at night with hannity to get updates. of course thats 10% real but they do tell you their agenda thats why you tune in 

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

news been messing with my mind past few days. too many dead bodies, too many what-if doom scenarios. i know it happened, ill check in one hour at night with hannity to get updates. of course thats 10% real but they do tell you their agenda thats why you tune in 

the revolution will not be televised

we'll make great pets

45 minutes ago, slyone66 said:

Benny Johnson

@bennyjohnson
·
1h
🚨 Founding member and former leader of Hamas, Khalid Mashal, has called for “a day for sacrifice, heroism, and dedication” to jihad via a world-wide “general mobilization” this Friday, October 13th.

Please be vigilant and be safe 🙏🏻

NJ and WASH both hosting NHL games this Friday night.

the most important line ive ever seen in a song

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day (Time. Pink Floyd)

everyone is some level of degen that needs constant action. the dull boring parts are worse then the depressed parts. but when you look back you always make it. and then there is great parts of life and the cycle repeats. some ppl are too stupid to set goals, those are what get you thru the trials 

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

the most important line ive ever seen in a song

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day (Time. Pink Floyd)

everyone is some level of degen that needs constant action. the dull boring parts are worse then the depressed parts. but when you look back you always make it. and then there is great parts of life and the cycle repeats. some ppl are too stupid to set goals, those are what get you thru the trials 

I put my shit on autopilot

straight and fukkin narrow

lone wolf don't get fleas zigger but you gotta beat your demons first