I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i mean brock doesnt have any bankroll to watch sports. escape the constant bombardment of fear by the media. its like a cat-5 hurricane coming straight for champaign, he loves it but hates it 

no roll. no sports 

not my fukkin problem i got no time for that shitpit

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

China sitting pretty with their investments in Africa and South America.

India, Europe and Canada as well. They are the only country in the world with a free pass all the way round it. Financial stress over there is placed on the citizenry, not the country. Most of its finince issues are therefore internal and sheltered from the world trade system.

The real rich countries are in Europe. Scandinavia, Luxembourg, Switzerland are well heeled and smart enough to mind their own business.

Israeli planes that destroy Gaza are equipped with 2,000-pound (900 kg) Mk84 bombs with JDAM guidance kits.
The footage shows a father burying his children and vowing revenge on Israel. And there are countless videos like this...

The situation in hospitals in the Gaza Strip after Israeli shelling. 

This man is brilliant and one of my fave Conservative voices. I don't support any political movement that has no face.

This guy was a star in the making. I don't agree with some inherent polcy but I would not lose sleep if he was flyin the plane.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/uf-president-ben-sasse-shows-all-other-universities-how-to-write-public-statements/

The biggest gift to mankind is freedom. Our greatest debt is to those that fought for it.

Every mutherfukkin identity out there piss on its own freedom and abandon its own

how the fukk does that happen, that shits on every human instict studied

it was suicide

by stupid

we did ourselves, played ourselves

right the fukk out. Manipulated, herded, trained like ferrets to sniff ass instead of push ourselves to be better and learn.

and you prikks still wanna argue?

turn your back stand your ground label, broad brush, burn down and abolish all history but your own

you get what you play for some dope smokin hippy used to say.

dude could shred tho....

5 hours ago, Sinker said:

This man is brilliant and one of my fave Conservative voices. I don't support any political movement that has no face.

This guy was a star in the making. I don't agree with some inherent polcy but I would not lose sleep if he was flyin the plane.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/uf-president-ben-sasse-shows-all-other-universities-how-to-write-public-statements/

Good statement but Sasse is a rino who fled the senate like a worm.(well, maybe not like a worm but he left, lol).