I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Impossible for this Fraud

Hoffler is accurate in that Hines can respond without namecalling (as first, but as one who has witnessed his breakdowns over the years......it doesnt last  if you keep responding with facts, then he gets deranged like the rest of his loony lib buddies)

Yet he is almost ALWAYS wrong...his whole existence is based on a lie about his so called service.

What service does Hines Fraud offer?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Mouth service TO and FOR commies.........

Ill let you all decipher ....lol

Ease off him, let him talk, I'm interested in his specific reasons concerning this event, not generalities about political leanings.

He said there is misinformation all through this thread, I'd like to hear what he's talking about.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Ease off him, let him talk, I'm interested in his specific reasons concerning this event, not generalities about political leanings.

He said there is misinformation all through this thread, I'd like to hear what he's talking about.

LOL...this coming from a guy who said he would not PISS on Hines if he was on FIRE..........what you said was actually worse but I made it tamer......even  supposedly cool JBD who is the highest ranking confidant on the commie's list got triggered  at your brutal comment......

Im not stopping him from talking.....

But I get it, you waiting for his BS in order to shoot it down..........fair enough

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL...this coming from a guy who said he would not PISS on Hines if he was on FIRE..........what you said was actually worse but I made it tamer......even  supposedly cool JBD who is the highest ranking confidant on the commie's list got triggered  at your brutal comment......

Im not stopping him from talking.....

But I get it, you waiting for his BS in order to shoot it down..........fair enough

You have a special thread for your delusions.

Use it.

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Just like us all these countries let these so called oppressed fleeing immigrants in to the country so they can now practice the same shyt they supposedly were fleeing from. Deport all these animals. 

To late

USA toasting and soon TOAST...........and chances are it will be burnt.

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

We're all ears and all viewpoints are welcome, fill us in on the truth as you see it.

I know you're rather left wing, I assume you back hamas?

No, I don't back Hamas. I do feel bad for the Palestinians though. Those in the Gaza Strip have been living in deplorable conditions for years in an internment camp. No one deserves to be treated like that.

Perhaps the saddest part is that most of the other Arab-speaking countries don't actually care about their plight. They are essentially Dalit along with the Qat-chewing Yemeni and the Ibadi Omani. The Palestinians are a convenient cudgel to use against Israel, but the Arabic world as a whole only cares about them only slightly more than the Rohingya and Uyghurs.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Educate us.

The very first post in this thread was flagged as misinformation by Twitter. The most recent discussions in this thread were about a supposed attack on Friday when Hamas specifically delayed their attack last week as to not attack on Friday because its a holy day. That's why they attacked the day after the 50th anniversary of the Yom Kippur War rather than the day of it. Anyone thinking that there would actually be major attacks doesn't know much about the region or the culture.

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

No, I don't back Hamas. I do feel bad for the Palestinians though. Those in the Gaza Strip have been living in deplorable conditions for years in an internment camp. No one deserves to be treated like that.

Perhaps the saddest part is that most of the other Arab-speaking countries don't actually care about their plight. They are essentially Dalit along with the Qat-chewing Yemeni and the Ibadi Omani. The Palestinians are a convenient cudgel to use against Israel, but the Arabic world as a whole only cares about them only slightly more than the Rohingya and Uyghurs.

The very first post in this thread was flagged as misinformation by Twitter. The most recent discussions in this thread were about a supposed attack on Friday when Hamas specifically delayed their attack last week as to not attack on Friday because its a holy day. That's why they attacked the day after the 50th anniversary of the Yom Kippur War rather than the day of it. Anyone thinking that there would actually be major attacks doesn't know much about the region or the culture.

THEY ALL WANT ALL JEWS DEAD

WAKE THE FUK UP

2 hours ago, HinesWard86 said:

So hamas isn't really that bad because they delayed the attack by 1 day huh?  Wow, I guess they are good guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, friday is a muslim holy day, but sat is the jewish day(we have sun), so they really just gave themselves the normal day off? I'm not sure I'm gonna give them extra credit for that one.

IMO the palestinians/hamas wanted a war, they started a war...and now they have a war, so we're gonna see what happens. Israel should show them no mercy at all, none, the time for mercy will be AFTER the war, now is the time for bloody vengeance.