I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TGF seems oblivious to what's going on

Put your fukkin pom poms down and stop with the hatred, your neighbor ain't your enemy.

You are being programmed, puppeteered, push and prodded to destroy your own country by people powerless to do their own dirty.

You will get crushed in funded urban warfare. You want nothing to do with Somali's, Sudanese, well armed street gangs and former soldiers from various warrior states. Those folk grew up killing, know every inch of their hoods and how to hide in plain site.

You folk hunt squirrels.

12 minutes ago, Sinker said:

Put your fukkin pom poms down and stop with the hatred, your neighbor ain't your enemy.

You are being programmed, puppeteered, push and prodded to destroy your own country by people powerless to do their own dirty.

You will get crushed in funded urban warfare. You want nothing to do with Somali's, Sudanese, well armed street gangs and former soldiers from various warrior states. Those folk grew up killing, know every inch of their hoods and how to hide in plain site.

You folk hunt squirrels.

spot on

19 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

You wish u had one if u ever cross my path punk 

you still alive guy?

still self embalming too?

Yeah I always had you for that guy.

62 years of hard steppin everywhere and anywhere

Terminated by angry drunk unemployed roto rooter guy, bare handed.

Sorry guy Sinker don't do guns and never will. Unwanted, not needed. 

i don't eat squirrel

3 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Hopefully both parties work this out soon, my Twitter timeline is being choked out with this nonsense 

Peace in the region will be brokered by the Chinese. They will work with Egypt and Palestine. They brokered peace between the Saudi's and Iran not long ago.

China has long been waiting to punk the USA in the mid east.

51 minutes ago, Sinker said:

You folk hunt squirrels.

Sounds like you are describing Canada