I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect Israel to do what isn't expected. They can run the show on their own timeline.

I think the best move is to go straight into Lebanon and destroy Hezbollah. 

The longer they waste energy and resources pounding Hamas the weaker they get, all while Hezbollah prepares and gets stronger. 

Pound those cockroaches now, they can always go back and finish squashing Hamas.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Expect Israel to do what isn't expected. They can run the show on their own timeline.

I think the best move is to go straight into Lebanon and destroy Hezbollah. 

The longer they waste energy and resources pounding Hamas the weaker they get, all while Hezbollah prepares and gets stronger. 

Pound those cockroaches now, they can always go back and finish squashing Hamas.

By letting it appear an attack is imminent they also force hamas to be on alert and basically stay up most of the night, sleep is a factor.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

By letting it appear an attack is imminent they also force hamas to be on alert and basically stay up most of the night, sleep is a factor.

Agreed.

I don't think they called up all those reservists just to keep squashing an already trashed Gaza.

If the IDF goes north then they can send in hostage rescue teams to Gaza when Hamas isn't expecting them.

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Agreed.

I don't think they called up all those reservists just to keep squashing an already trashed Gaza.

If the IDF goes north then they can send in hostage rescue teams to Gaza when Hamas isn't expecting them.

I believe Israel fvcked it up for themselves by leveling Gaza. Similar situation occurred during WW2 in Stalingrad, Germans leved a city to rubbles and then when they tried to attack they could not use tanks nor armored vehicles, no roads just pile of rocks which help defenders. You send hostage rescue teams there and they will never comeback. If I was Hamas I would held hostages in those parts of the city that have already been destroyed.